Chapter 1: Surprise!

Joni is on her way from school with her friends.

"What should i buy..?" Joni is thinking about her present for their 'Guest' who will be staying at her house for a month.

"Joni. What's up?" Mia asked to Joni while looking at her.

"I'm just thinking on what to buy for them.." Joni said while still thinking.

"Who's 'them'?" Mia asked with a curious face.

Joni looked at Mia. "There's guest going to be staying at my house.. and i don't know what to get for them.! They always get me presents.. So this time i wanna get them something!"

Emilia looked at the two. "Well how many of them?"

Joni counted using her fingers. "Uhmm... six.. probably."

Emilia looked at her. "Well six is a lot. How about buying them a cake? Or anything that they all can share? Maybe like food?"

Joni looked at her grey haired friend with stars in her eyes. "I could make bread pudding for them! Oh and maybe buy them a cake too! You're a genius Emilia thank you! :D"

Emilia blushed a little bit. "I-i'm not a genius Joni! Anybody could come up with that.."

Time skip.

After school Joni wants to go to her favorite bakery and the convenience store.

"Sorry Joni. But we can't come with you.! We have to go buy revision books." Mia and Emilia looked a bit down.

Joni looked at them. "Oh! Don't worry. I can go myself. See you guys tomorrow!" Joni waved at them.

Mia and Emilia waved at them back.

Joni is on her way to the convenience store to buy ingredients for bread pudding. Then she stopped.

"Wait.. I can just buy them at home.. I'm so dumb. Welp let's go to the bakery."

Joni continues her walk.

Moments later she arrived at the bakery.

"Ah yes. Sweet Time Bakery! My favorite place!" Joni opens the door.

Joni walks to the counter.

"Wait but i don't know what type of cake they would want..." She spoke in her mind.

"Chef Antone! Could you recommend a cake for me.?" Joni asked the store owner.

"Of course Joni. Our famous cake right now are the cheesecake and red velvet cheese cake." The store owner points the the two cakes.

"Hm.. Then i'll get.. The red velvet one!"

Moments after she goes outside with a whole cake in her hands.

"Alright time to go home and buy bread pudding ingredients! Hm.. i wonder if Julian's home yet?" Joni gets on her way to her home.

Joni arrived home.

"Im home! Mum! Can i buy ingredients for bread pudding?" Joni asked her mother. Their family owns a convenience store and upstairs is where they live. So before going upstairs Joni has to get the ingredients for bread pudding.

"Go on. Also they are already here. They are waiting in your room upstairs." The father talked with a very soft tone.

"Ok!" Joni said while picking out the ingredients. "Wait.. What?! They are already here..??!! I thought they are coming tomorrow??!!" Joni has a shocked face.

---------------------------------

Author: Well i'm gonna end it here for now. My hands hurt ✨ Haha. Anyways i hope you liked this chapter! Also i will be updating don't worry! <3 Love you all!

-Author ♡

(545 words)