'' A Dreadful November'' By CreepsSpaghett

'' They always say that family is the most important thing in life; they say it is about protecting each other from any harm. However, once you hurt what you swore you loved, you bring about your downfall.'' - An Unknown Author.

The year was 1652, in the city of London, England.

It all began in the middle of one cold November day, the dark and menacing grayish clouds loomed over the old city, casting a shadow over the bustling streets below. Thunder and bolts of lightning rumbled ominously in the distance, heralding the arrival of an impending storm.

The middle aged filthy man walked down the muddy, cold street and road on the way to the local Inn, after a tiring job at the Marksman shop, feeling dreadful and tired as if he hadn't slept for ages, as he walked he couldn't stop feeling the drips of the rain from top to bottom.

He moved the door as he went Inside the Inn, walked to the front, and sat down while waiting for the bartender to bring him his favorite old drink.

"Hey there mate, what can I get you for today's drink?" Said the bartender.

"One cold rum please," said the man, looking down at the table, unable to look at the bartender's face.

''Sure Thing,'' The bartender said as he worked on the man's order. As he did, he couldn't stop looking at him, all the while, noticing the man's rough and dirty look. "Slept well lately mate?" The bartender asked.

Daniel slowly looked at him and his eyes were dead, as if he saw something he hadn't seen in years. But then in a calm and rough voice, he stated "You don't want to know..." and then looked down again.

"Well, that's a shame but understandable." He says as he finishes the man's order and places it directly in front of him.

The man drank his drink, paid the man for his service, and went into his room. And that was his casual routine for over a year.

After his wife and daughter's demise due to the consequences of his misconduct, the man had stood stranded in his life's ruins, trying to find his ''salvation'', but nothing good came.

It was one of these days when Daniel Stewart's eyes felt as empty and cold as the chilly breezes of an uncanny night, blank and expressionless.

As time passed, he didn't think twice about regretting his plan to abandon them.

There was a time in his younger years when he was a young and confident man, he felt some happiness with his wife Emilia, but as the years went on, the faith of his Puritan soul and his personality changed him drastically to the point of turning him into a heartless man.

He stood on the cold dirt and watched with dead eyes and a small smile, as his wife had fallen into the pit of snakes, and his children being roasted alive to a crisp by the engulfing fire inside their house.

As it happened, He ran away all the way to the ship, sailing to London.

Even so, he regardless kept carrying the belief that his family was nothing more than a sin and immoral life, that his wife Emilia was a heretic and a witch, and that his daughter, Sophie was the daughter of a demon.

During the early months of his arrival to London, he had tried returning to his "normal" life, to move on from the events of his past life in order to start his new Job as a marksman in the city, in the hopes of rebuilding his "legacy".

But things for him slowly went from bad to worse. Each every night, Nightmares and hallucinations plagued his mind. Nightmares where he returned to Salem, where Hell itself had gone loose constantly in his mind.