Diagon alley

Mia P.O.V

As I followed Hagrid outside the door I looked back at the place I had called home for the last ten years, but I didn't feel sad to be leaving instead I felt happy, which was rare for me. I turned to Harry and gave him a smile. He gave a weak one back, we got on Hagrid's bike but instead of driving he pressed the throttle, and we took off at such a speed down the road then, when we were just about to crash into a brick wall we took off and flew. Looking down I could see houses and streets pass quickly beneath us, I turned to look at Harry who gave me a grin in return. Hagrid landed shakily as Harry and I fell out of the side cart.
"I think you need to perfect the landing Hagrid." I laughed rubbing my elbow.
"Where are we anyway," Harry asked.Hagrid smiled and looked mysterious, then he walked over to a small door in the wall "The Leaky Cauldron" It read. It looked like a pub.

"Hagrid we can't go in there we are underage."
"I don't think anyone will mind it's not like I'll let you drink anything." He replied. I looked at Harry who shrugged, as we stepped through the door we appeared in a small dingy bar that was very poor lit all the people who were drinking there all where dressed strangely and looked rather unhappy.
"Ah, Hagrid usual I suppose." The barkeeper said smiling.
"Nah not today I'm taking young Arry un Mia to Hogwarts." As soon as he said that everybody in the pub looked up and the look of unhappiness disappeared, it was replaced a look of joy then they all got up in a rush and swarmed Harry shaking his hand and congratulating him. Suddenly Hagrid pushed his way through the crowd
"Come on." He said as he dragged us out the back door.
"Welcome to Diagon Alley." He said gesturing to a brick wall, he must have seen the looks on our faces as we stared at the wall because he then he took out an umbrella and tapped the wall in several different places. Then to my amazement, the wall began to pull back and became a doorway. Harry and I looked through the door eagerly and what we saw took our breath away. Diagon Alley.