Chapter 16: The Infinity Castle

"What in the world? It a really long fall!" Michikatsu then used the walls to jump side by side until he reached the floor. He is now face to face with the demon king who wrapped Tamayo with his wires. "Mind explaining how are you human again Kokushibo?" Muzan got a lifeless expression while staring at Michikatsu.

"Again with the Kokushibo. Just who is he?" Michikatsu has now gotten really annoyed of this name.

"You. isn't it obvious? The strongest living demon I ever created, one who can crush the hashiras very easily!" Michikatsu's eyes widened. "Why am I named 'Kokushibo'?!" 

"The Tsugikuni name disgusts me. Your brother was a huge bother but I'm glad he is gone for good. Besides.. didn't you willingly choose to become a demon?" Muzan got a disgust look when he talks about Yoriichi but instantly changed.

"Don't you wish to be stronger than your brother? Don't you wish to show everyone what you are capable of exactly? Isn't it power you truly desire?" Muzan is trying to manipulate Michikatsu.

Michikatsu was considering.. until he remembered Tanjiro and Nezuko. Family is important.. "I can make you perfect. Join me Michikatsu." Muzan offered Michikatsu to become a demon.

"I.."

"I refuse."

"What?"

"I refuse to become a demon. What you said badmouthing about my brother ticked me off. Also don't you already have this 'Kokushibo'?" That right. Michikatsu is from the past. He is not the 'Kokushibo' that Muzan thought he was. "Ah I see.. You've been cursed by Kira's blood demon art which is why you're here." Muzan smirked.

"You knew..? how do I go back then?!" Michikatsu felt desperate. He wants to go home already.. Muzan started to tremble realizing that the 'medicine' Tamayo gave him started to take effect. He quickly jumped up and his body started to deform. forming itself into a cocoon.

"You have to stop him! He is trying to dissolve the medicine!" Tamayo was attached to the cocoon soon to be absorbed. Michikatsu quickly jumped to cut it off until a door appeared out of no where opening wide enough to send Michikatsu away. "What in the world?! it the same door that transported everyone.. it trying to keep me away from Muzan." Michikatsu continued to attempt to attack the cocoon but still kept being send away.

"This is getting annoying if I don't make it in time worst could happen.!" - Michikatsu.

"Keep him at bay Nakime. Don't ever let him get close to me." Muzan speaking to Nakime, the new Upper Moon Four throught mind. A few hours have passed and Michikatsu still continued to try to attack the cocoon but kept getting sent away by the door apearing out of thin air. "Tsk.. I'm pretty sure I'm being watched by another demon who is responsible summoning these doors.. what is this place exactly.?" thought Michikatsu.

Then suddenly, Tamayo got absorbed. Michikatsu's eyes widened. "This is bad.. really bad..!" Then a large group of swordsmens gathered around trying to find a way how to kill Muzan. Michikatsu was at the bottom until all of a sudden. The cocoon opened up, reforming an entirely new form that Muzan use. In a blink of an eye all slayers got killed. Michikatsu noticed the attack and deflected it luckily.

The crow flew by screaming for the slayers to retreat. "Muzan revived! revived! caw!" then the crow got slit in half. "It seems your medicine to turn me back into a human didn't work Tamayo." Muzan smirked. "Today is your end.. You.. will burn..in hell!" Tamayo's remains was only the head.. "That what everyone says. Yet it won't come true, how sad." Muzan laughed "Give my husband and children back..!" Tamayo cried.. it was her last words. "Sure. I'll send you back to your family you killed." Muzan crushed Tamayo's head chewing it. "I must thank Ubuyashiki for sending over the slayers. Existing for one thousand years made me lose intrest with human bloods. But tasting them again is marvelous!"