Chapter 11

After figuring out they all needed to satisfy the hands, they asked the hands what they wanted to do.

Some wanted to play cards, make handshakes, and some wanted to hit Hanako.

Most of them surprisingly wanted to rub Y/n's face, which she was completely uncomfortable with.

There was one hand left now.

" I need to take a break. Some of them wanted to hit me." Hanako cried while floating in the air.

Kou opened up the book and saw a picture of Yashiro and Aoi.

" Huh? Why were you guys wearing junior high uniforms?" He asked.

" Hm? Oh, those were taken last year." Yashiro replied.

Kou flipped a page and saw a funny picture of Yashiro, water from a hose squirting in her face.

Kou chuckled " That's a good one too."

" Whoever took these knew what they were doing." Y/n said, peering over Kou's shoulder which caused him to blush.

" Yeah. We got one of the guys from the photography club to take them. He did win lots of awards, but I can't remember his name. It might be on the last page." Yashiro said.

Kou flipped to the last page, surprised to see the photographer was none other than Mitsuba.

Y/n read the name and silently gasped. Hee and Kou both looked at each other. Yashiro held a concerned look on her face.

The hand then grabbed her wrist.

" Oh hey! Have you decided what you want to do with us?" Yashiro asked the hand.

It then grew a mouth " I want you to come a little closer."

The hand then started pulling Yashiro inside the mirror.

" Yashiro!" Both Hanako and Y/n yelled.

" Senpai!" Kou yelled after them.

Yashiro reached her hand out to Hanako " Hanako, help!"

Hanako darted towards Yashiro and held his hand out to her.

He grabbed her hand but then it slipped. Yashiro almost got fully sucked into the mirror, when Y/n held her hand as tight as she could.

" Y/n!" Yashiro yelled hopefully.

" I won't let go!" Y/n yelled.

Both Kou and Hanako supported Y/n from behind.

Unfortunately, the hand was too strong and pulled Yashiro inside the mirror. Y/n took a breath and put her hand on the mirror. It was back to normal.

" She's... gone." Y/n said.

Kou and Hanako looked at the mirror, still trying to process what just happened.

The hand appeared again " It seems I have forgotten someone."

It the grabbed Y/n's hand. She tried to pull away, but the hand was too strong. Both Kou and Hanako snapped out of their dazes and tried to help Y/n as well.