Chapter 1: Mr. and Mrs. Fujimura

( I found listening to a playlist adds more affect to my bad writing skills lol. here is the playlist I listen to while writing this. Hope you enjoy <3 https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ZqfvXMH3Jw3MiA1qRenAq?si=dc96a45ea1dd48be)

................................................................................................................................................................

"The winds and clouds are too strong your Majesties!!" The captain said as waves crashed over on top of the ship. "We need to get the family to land! Faster boys! Let the will of the God of the Sea, Ryujin, take us to the path to safety!" The captain says. 

"Otto, what is going on?!" Queen Aiko says. 

"Do not worry about it my yome, please go back inside with Akemi." King Shiro says. 

"Watch out your majesties!" the captain yells as a monstrous wave overcomes the ship. 

The wind howled left and right. The waves were like dancing swirls crashing into each other gracefully with great splashes of force. Their majesties, returning to there homeland to help out with the war between the red and blue dragons did not expect this storm of a killer. 

"Are you okay, Aiko?!" Shiro says. 

"Yes, I am alright." Aiko says, as they meet into each others arms. "We must be with Akemi, otto, the sailor men can handle it from out here." 

There was a pause in Shiro's decision. 

"Please." Aiko says, with a scared look in her eyes. Although it is not shown, Shiro can tell that she is scared. 

Aiko and Shiro, walk inside the cabin that is connected to the ship, holding their only child, Akemi. As the waves become more violent and the winds start to shift more violently, a sudden loud noise overshadows the sounds of the storm. The ship was sinking and everybody was in a panic. 

"Shiro, I'm scared." Aiko says, as she holds onto him and little Akemi with sudden tears in her eyes. 

"I know Aiko, I just want you to know that whatever happens, I will always be here with you whether it is from the bottom of the ocean pit or the highest peak of a mountain." Shiro says, with the final loving teared look in his eyes. As the family hugs together for the last time, Aiko places over a protective talisman amulet over little Akemi, with the face of the God, Shoki, of protection. As the family holds each other for the last time, the final waves of the great ocean swallow the ship with a hunger in its eyes and mouth.

"May the Gods protect our child with love, proper, strength, kindness, humility, and with the best wishes from her parents that she will grow up to be the child that we wanted her to be." Aiko says as final kisses were exchanged between Shio her, and Akemi.

. . . .

The storm died down and on the shore of a beach near the town village, laid Little Akemi unconscious behind a rock with plenty of fish laid on top and all around her. Mr. and Mrs. Fujimura were picking up as much fish as they could, as well as the other villagers. even though it was a tragedy to some, it was a harvest for them. 

Mrs. Fujimura came closer to the rock and as she got on top, she noticed something shiny reflecting from the sun on the other side of the rock. As she moved forward on top of the rock, she quickly called for Mr. Fujimura. 

Otto! Come look! It's a child!" She yells as Mr. Fujimura runs towards her with a basket full of fish. 

"Oh my. How did this child end up here?" He says, as he puts down the basket.