Chapter VII

Aether Pov

I glanced in that direction to be met with the eyes of Xiao. 'What does he want?' "Yes?" I asked with a hint of curiosity in my voice. 'For some reason this boy has me thinking, when I saw his eyes last night and today... they look oddly familiar.' "Um..Are you ok?"

I was about to answer him until an ad came on. I quickly skipped the annoying ad then glanced back at him. But there was one thing... His looks were really hypnotizing. I was shaken out of whatever trance I was in, when the bell rang signaling it was time for the next class. I finally answered with a quick "Mhm." And bolted.

~Time skip~. It was now my lunch period. I had no idea what to do so I started walking towards a tree until I finally sat down. 'School is so tiring and energy draining and for what? No seriously, what's the purpose?' (<Real)

I kept both my earbuds in while I started reading a book about celestia. I was in my comfy little trance until mr.little venti interrupted it. "Aetherr!" He started walking towards me with a group of boys (Don't feel like introducing them so yeah. Razor, Bennett, Venti, Scara, Xiao, Heizou, Kazuha, Chongyun, and Xingqui. Might add more throughout time.) They all sat down in a messed up circle, near me.

'Sure, invite yourself over.' "So everyone, this is Aether the new student." I recognized some of them from my other classes. I took my earbuds out and adjusted my position to where I was hugging my legs.

Then lumine walked up. "Aether I'm going to ayaka's house after school ok?" "I'm going to work after school anyway.     Do you still want me to cook you dinner?" "No, I'm staying the night at her's." "Oh." I'm guessing everyone was listening because they all looked at me weirdly.

Lumine ended up walking away happily. "Soo Aether you're going to be alone tonight?" Venti asked with a smirk. I was kinda confused but I think he was flirting a little. For some reason the short grape (Scara) was glaring at me honestly I could care less.

"Yeah, why?" "Sleepover at your's?" I giggled a little then responded with a "We just met today buddy." "So?" Venti responded with a head tilt. "I'm in." said kazuha, heizou, chongyun, and xingqui in sync.

"No point in arguing now."

Word count:3013