the start

Autor: notes are at the end of the chapter. Forgive the spelling mistakes, i'm Brazilian.

Akito's POV: i Woke up today earlier than usual, So i can go the King's castle and meet the Prince i will be protecting from now on.

Once i'm done, i go to Sister's room to wake her up.

"Hey Ena, Wake up" i say

"I do not want to get up" She responds

"That's Your Problem" "Now get up" i say,  Before leaving her room, Once i notice She's getting out of bed.

I leave the house, Once i'm finished, Leaving the house as soon as i can. I Mount on my horse, Since i wasn't too used to the weight of the armor just yet.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the castle's grounds, Feeling a little nervous. The other Knights realized, i was the guy who passed the tests for "The Prince's personal knight"

And they told me "Your magesty and his son, Are waiting for you." And i could only nod.

I headed inside the castle, While hearing the other Knights, Say that "He looks too untrained to protect Your Magesty"

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing i see while arriving at the Throne room, Is the Royal family. I was Assigned to protect the Youngest Prince.
He seems around my age.(15-16, Canon age)

I Bow down to the Royal family, As a sign of respect. In Return the Prince gives me small smile.
I'm introduced to the Prince, Toya Aoyagi.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Prince Spents most of His time reading or Playing Instruments, Playing the Piano or the Violin.

So i just have to protect Him, From Anything it might happen. Though this Kingdom have been living in Peace for Years, Who knows what can happen someday.

I Spend most of my Time Training in the Training Lounge, And He would Acompany Me, Just reading His books.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Til one day, He asked me.

"How it is like outside of the Castle?"

I was Surprised to see that he wanted to talk to me.

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious" He said while Closing the book in His hands.

"Well, i don't know what to say about it, Really, Maybe Simple Could Describe it?"

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile the two talked, Someone was listening in.

??? POV:

"It seems My Master wasn't wrong about her predictions~"

"Ahh!" My Assistent screams as she trips, While carrying two of our potions.

I used My Magic to take the potions before they break.

"Are You alright, Minori?" I ask, though i'm used to stuff like this happening.

"Yes, and huh?" She said while looking at the cauldron

"What sort of potion are you making? And why is the cauldron showing these two Boys?"

"Don't worry, i'm just seeing when They will need one of Our potions. Now why did You came in such rush?"

"Oh Right! There's Two Mermaids on the shore!"