a call from bakura!?

has things be crazy around gracy for past weeks when meeting bakura ryo mostly and her twin brother overprotective and then brought her the mini puzzle that is sampler to her brother the millennium puzzle so she decided to take a break from things to relax and chill and her room for a while she flopped her body on her bed and she "sighed" for a moment after she took a shower and then "huh?" she said who can be calling me at this hr she said with a curiosity voiced she pick up answer the cell phone it was bakura voice was the british accent voice "hello gracy its bakura" has gracy blush so badly for a hot minute has she try to mute phone with her hand over phone so he can not hear her fan girly screaming has she calm down for moment "sighed" gracy said "yes it me what you calling at this hr?" has she thinks bakura " will i was if you show me around town and maybe get to know each other more?" has gracy blushed aging ask "why me?" bakura "will i don't i have a feeling i should get to know you more like has if we have a connection " gracy mind remember that time she him to visit his place and then that yami spirit kiss her  has she worry it might happen aging but "hello?" has bakura said has gracy come back to earth gracy shakes her head mm with a smile "of course i be happy to show you around town i know a good burger place too!" bakura "great i love fast food places soon at then 10?" gracy said with a smile on her face "yes 10 said great oh meet me at town clock tower" bakura "ok good night" gracy said with a happy grin and said "good night back" and gracy hang up phone fan girly scream "YES!!!" has many time that her brother come in rub his eyes has he was in an a deep sleep gracy stop acting like an kid for moments gracy" opps sorry little bro didn't mean to wake u" has yugi get on her bed and they both snuggle up yugi ask "what was that all about" gracy said "oh that was bakura called" yugi"bakura!? what for?" gracy" ask me to show around town tomorrow and to get to each stuff like that"
yugi"huh sounded like a date to me" has he sleep away in gracy arms has gracy thinks on what to do about tomorrow and what to wear she feel in to a deep sleep