#1221. The Phosphenes Method

THIS METHOD IS MADE BY ME

SLEEPING SHIFTING METHOD & AWAKE SHIFTING METHOD

NOTES: If you are going to be using this as a sleeping shifting method, you have to use this when you wake up at late night randomly/or just at night when you're sleepy, because you will be sleepy in the REM state. (When your eyes are sleepy).

If you are using this as an awake method, then it has to be when you wake up randomly early in the morning (as you're still sleepy in the REM state).

I shifted a few times in the early morning when I was sleepy. And I call this "The Phosphenes Method" because I found out that what was helping me shift was a thing called "phosphenes".

Phosphenes are shapes and circles you start to see from light entering the darkness from your eyes being closed (when you're sleepy/or rubbing your eyes).

THE SHIFTING METHOD

STEP 1: Now that you're sleepy while it is the (early morning or late night), go back to bed. Go to sleep and close your eyes. Relax yourself. And let go.

STEP 2: As your eyes are closed, you will only see black (because you only see that when you're going to sleep). Focus your closed eyes on the black darkness that you see. Focus on your 3rd eye.

STEP 3: In the black darkness, you will start to see some squiggly random shapes, circles, and random dots on the black that will all start to flicker (like lights), going back and forth randomly sprouting in different colors.  Those are phosphenes.

STEP 4: Then, turn your attention to focus next on those squiggly shapes, dots, and circles that you see at the center of the black darkness.

All of those shapes will start to orbit around the black darkness randomly (like planets moving around).

STEP 5: As you are focusing your closed eyes on all those random shapes in the black darkness. Your eyes and attention will start to focus on the shapes (like when you're playing the game Pacman). Because your eyes will naturally follow the shapes (like when Pacman Ghosts feel naturally drawn to follow you in the maze in the videogame).

So your closed eyes will naturally follow their focus on the shapes in the black darkness as they begin to move around, fade away in color, or disappear.

STEP 6: Then your eyes will move on to focus on the next shape, and so on. This process will repeat until you start to feel your closed eyes naturally going to sleep, by feeling more drowsy.

STEP 7: As you are done focusing on the shapes that you see on the black darkness. You will start to feel your eyes naturally going to sleep.

STEP 8: At the center of the black darkness (where your third eye is in the middle), you will start to see one circle shape that is of a light tinted color (kinda grayish, or white).

You know when you will see it right away, because it will stand out to you in a kinda bright-faded color. That is the light.

STEP 9: You will then focus your closed eyes' attention onto that circle at the center of the black darkness near your 3rd eye. It won't take long, this is short. It will only take like 1-3 minutes or be very quick.

Relax yourself and let go while you're doing this. Completely naturally trust yourself and easily affirm to yourself where you want to shift to.

STEP 10: As you are focusing more on the circle in the middle of the black darkness with your closed eyes; you will feel like you are being naturally pulled farther back into the darkness at the corner of your mind.

You might experience a small falling sensation in the darkness when this happens. (It won't be scary, it will just feel normal). Stay calm during this part.

STEP 11: Let your mind naturally wander off in the background in the darkness. Completely let go of your thoughts, your emotions, and your worries.

If your mind is thinking of something, then naturally let it think whatever thoughts it is thinking. Relax yourself. Don't force your thoughts. Allow it to naturally flow and wander back and forth.

STEP 12: After feeling those weird natural sensations of becoming one with the darkness, your closed eyes will start to naturally open on their own.

Your eyes will begin to open slowly (like you are naturally waking up from a nap or a good night's rest).

STEP 13 (LAST STEP): You are starting to wake up on your own. So your eye vision will start to slowly see and make up visual images of a new environment that you will be in. (like a new bedroom or something).

Because your eyes will be naturally opening up like normal, where you will wake up in your DR. Since you have shifted!