Episode 8

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

September 16th, 1937;

The sun rose up from behind the dark clouds indicating the dusk as her eyes slowly opened hearing the loud cries of a baby.

Sitting up from the cold floor she felt her whole body shiver as the cold breeze flew from the wide opened window, striking her shivering figure.

She got up to close the window before turning towards the door. Her hands reached the knob, but the remembrance of his warning immediately stopped her.

But from the voices she heard last night, it indicates that his room is right across hers. So she can first go to his room and ask, and then leave.... simple?

She gathered her courage before opening the door and striding right across his room.

Her hand raised for a knock and heaving a heavy breath, she finally knocked.

Once, twice, thrice. There was no response from the other side.

Getting no response even after all the wait, she decided to peek inside.

Her hand opened the door slightly, before she took one step inside.

She was about to take another step when a hand from the back, held her neck from the nape.

Her eyes widened in shock and a scream left her mouth as she was swiftly turned before being slammed over the door completely shutting it close, as her whole front body was pressed against it. Her back collided with a hard chest.

"What the fck are you doing here?!!!", he yelled. "Are you spying on me for the dictator?!"

His hot breath flew right across her nape, as she vulnerably shook her head.

"I j-ust wanted your permission to come out of my room."

His brows furrowed, as he turned her towards him before, wrapping his fingers around her neck from the front. He took another step, if possible ending all the left distance between their bodies. Eyes intensely penetrating through hers.

"You are already out of your room when I asked you not to. Aren't you?", he squeezed her neck making her breathless.

"I had to ask you but you were not there, and your room was right across mine. So I thought to come and a-sk you."

He couldn't help but stare into her doe eyes which reflected nothing but truth.

His hold around her neck loosened as he placed his both hands on her either side, bending down towards her.

"Why did you want to go out?"

"Your daughter is crying out loud. I need to go look for her condition. I.... I don't know. I can't hear her cries. It aches my heart.", at her heartly confession he merely hummed before taking a step back.

Her hands immediately wrapping around her violated neck, trying to soothe the pain.

"Go now. And look how she's doing. Then directly come back into my room.", he instructed and she nodded, not wasting a moment before rushing out of the room.

.......

"Shh. Calm down.", she smiled at the small angel, swinging her in her arms while singing her a short lullaby.