Acknowledgements

There's usually a list of people who didn't write the book but became a part of creating it somehow. Here's mine:

To Kuya Senpai, Kuya Gael and Raze for being the coolest brothers in the multiverse; to Ilaya for sharing my love of empires, kingdoms, and royals; to Miss Riri, who kept friendship and continues to inspire me to this day; to Rebecca, for lending me an ear when I needed someone to listen to and when I wanted a conversation full of questions; Sam, for being the most incredible non-bioligical sister, and to Katie, for the same reason, and for being there every time I fangirled over books and comics; Inkscent who wrote romance like a pro and was also supportive of my fantasies; to Lineksa Pegado (I won't mention you as to not arise disturbance), for reading my stories when I read hers; intrinious, for reading the entirety of my poetry collection when I had asked you to; kooky-contrivances, for being a part of my journey as a poet; Rue, who thought my poems were a masterpiece even when I thought they were trash; Liz, for being there and interacting with me throughout reading Miss Riri's books; my grandparents who were really supportive; and most importantly, to my parents and siblings, who were there 100 percent during the writing process; To Jayson, for the most incredible story exchange ever to take place in the history of conversations. To God, for being the ultimate source of comfort, peace, and happiness.

- Artemis Luthier
Rizal, 2023