𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕 🌺

oc is just your average quiet kid. quiet, have very few friends, four friends max, and they're constantly being bullied by a popular group of girls/boys. and they're tired of those popular girls/boys. they're stick of their bullying.

so oc made up a plan that will surely get them all with just one shot.

oc is very aware that the popular girls/boys are completely head over heels for this one boy/girl, y/n. oc honestly doesn’t see the hype around y/n, but they're exactly what oc need for this revenge.

so, they began with talking with y/n when the girls aren't around. they were a little surprised that y/n was willing to talk to someone like them, but they were satisfied by it nonetheless, and it worked like clockwork.

they spent the next few months talking and hanging out with y/n. and then, one day, oc is grabbing their stuff from their locker and they see the bullies snickering at them. just then, y/n approached oc

"hey (oc's name), uhm, i really like you"

and this is what oc has been waiting for, but what they didn't know is that..

"i actually liked you for a long time, and i mean from when we were in middle school. so.. will you be my girl/boyfriend?"

the bullies were shocked. oc was shocked, but the plan must go on. oc has no intention of falling for y/n, but the plan must go on

"sorry, i'm just.. not that into you" you said. y/n was devastated, but he spent the next few months trying to court oc

and one day, the bullies came, having enough seeing their crush following oc around. what would you, oc, do?

i know this is long but yeah.. this could go fluffy or angsty, idk