Outhouse Kiss

Sheila, Sunnyvale queen, holds her head high as she saunters across the campgrounds of Nightwing in search of her red-haired victim. Her posse trails behind her, their heads too held high and eyes darting across the way glaring at any Shadysiders who even dared to send a glance their way.

Nick Goode stands ahead of the group, an eyebrow raised and eyes squint while he stares at them. Will catches the eye of his older brother and a relentless huff is sounded as the older boy calls for him.

"Continue on," Will mutters to Sheila and heads off after his brother.

It was just a few hours after the incident of Nurse Lane turning psycho on one of the camp counsellors, Tommy Slater. Sheila finds it ironic. The mother goes insane just like her murderous daughter.

If you were ever to ask her about the happenings of Mary Lane, Sheila would say it's predictable; every Shadysider is bound to snap, being driven by the inability of escaping Shadyside and the curse trailing on their backs. But she doesn't have to worry about such a thing happening in the luxury town of SunnyVale, they have the fortune, the goodwill and the ability to leave whenever they like.

All the luck that her town has, gives all the kids a big head, even her but she would never admit it. It gives them this feeling of power that they use for the opposite of what their town stands for, Sheila uses hers to torment Ziggy an unlucky Shadysider.

Since she had first started Camp Nightwing at the age of eleven, she had found it her duty to make Ziggy's camp life as miserable as she possibly could (Ziggy doing the same back at her.) Until Nick came along with his younger brother Will when she was just thirteen and made a counsellor strike her.

The bullying died down for a short while until it started back up again. But Sheila wasn't the one who re-initiated it, in fact, it was Ziggy with a canoe ore that ended up with the redhead having a black eye and Sheila a split lip.

Sheila thinks that the counsellors had given up on the situation- them not doing anything about it, or just giving Ziggy a strike.

"Sheila," Annie nudges the leader. Sheila tilts her head back to the girl, "Arts and Crafts."

Sheila turns to the cabin and there she spots her victim, sitting at one of the tables. A devilish smirk marks her face, only to drop as she spots you sitting across from Ziggy, your hands stirring a pot.

Her heart skips a beat at just the mere sight of you.

You had only joined camp a year before and Sheila had immediately taken a liking towards you. She hadn't an idea as to why you had pulled her in so suddenly, and she wasn't complaining. It was something about the feeling of her possibly liking a girl that made her have this sort of rush that just sent her in a spiral. It was as if she became addicted to just the sight of you. Just a glance could send her off track of what she was initially doing and she wouldn't be able to find the motivation to continue.

It wasn't until that she spotted you wearing a blue colour wars t-shirt to have her realise that you were Shadyside, but even then the rush grew stronger and fantasies of a possible forbidden love came flashing through her mind.

She hates Shadyside with a passion, but when it comes to you, all that leaves her mind.

Jealousy fills Sheila as she stares on confused, you and Ziggy had never even spoken before so she hadn't a clue as to why you were hanging out with the redhead.

Her jaw clenches and her teeth grit together, "She's got company," her eyes roll as she sees Ziggy laugh, teeth-baring in the process. A sudden smirk flashes across her, "I've got an idea."

***

"They went to Y/n's cabin," Becky informs the group, slipping in through the arts and craft doors.