2- meeting a stranger

The night was dark,silent,cold and moonless...Carl was behind me with a black mask covering his face,wearing black and blending in with the night as he stood firm on the roof with me,I turned around to look at him from the dark veil covering my face,"have they all arrived?",I asked.."they are all there",he replied ,he said not looking me in the eyes and I wondered if he was still embarrassed about earlier ,I chuckled..how cute.."we shouldn't keep them waiting then..",I said as I leapt off the roof and disappeared ,as Carl followed after...
        In A Room....
I sat down slowly as i  rested on my chair,Carl standing straight behind me ,"you may sit",I said gently with a smile,my face still covered and immediately they sat,the air in the room turned tense and silent,waiting for me to say the first word,Carl behind me skillfully poured some tea into my cup,and returned to my side,"updates?",I said looking coldly at a blonde haired foreigner wearing a red goblin mask as well called Number 10,who was the head of the scavenger team of the organisation called Rose,the man flinched,probably not expecting I would start with him first,and cursed under his breath for his bad luck,while they others heaved a sigh of relief,that they didn't realize they were holding.."..Yes Black Widow",he said standing up ,as he gave a detailed summary about the activities of the vampires,of recent.I sipped my tea,elegantly from underneath my veil as I listened carefully and at the end I asked a question ,"what do you think their new pattern means?",I asked,interested to know who could figure it out,but there was no absolute reply as the muttered their thoughts,looking at each other ,waiting to see who speaks first but no one seemed ready,until he spoke,from behind me,"they possibly plot to use this way to draw us out,by placing a bait,as a common flaw...",Carl said and I smiled.."..but they forget that when setting such an obvious trap,it could also become a chance for their enemy..",he added ,"your right ,therefore...we shouldn't disappoint them as they have given us such an opening ,right?",I said my eyes glistening from the amusing idea i had in mind,this is going to be...interesting,i thought as put some candy in my mouth, smiling evilly...

       Some minuties after

   We were I'm the busy night market,with people everywhere the bright lights,smell of food,people acting out a play,and others selling their goods,my eyes sparkled,how long had it been since I came out to have some fun ,I turned around to look at Carl,with pleading eyes,but seeming to what I was thinking ,he shut me down,"master,we should go back before they notice your absence..",Carl said ,not at ready to yield to my plead,with his indifferent look,"please..just for little while..",I asked again...but he remained unmoving,acting defeated ,I sighed..."alright let's go",I said walking into the crowd,he seemed like he was surprised I gave up so easily...but followed me into the crowd,without a world.

    Suddenly some muscials rushed into the crowd wearing costumes,playing loud and clear,attracting the crowd's attention as people stopped to watch,in the process separating I and Carl,I waved at him admist in crowd,as he tried to get to me,"go ahead first ,I'll meet you at the blossom tree",I shouted from afar,not giving him a chance,to reach me ,I ran away.

    When I was finally at a save distance,I stopped running,placing my hand on my chest,as my heart pounded in excitement,as I looked at the stalls around  it was booming with people .
  "Beautiful miss,come,this would look beautiful on you..",a man with a business smile said ,showing me a hair pin from his collection,and in return I smiled back at him,time to find some fun...."I want this...madam pack this too..sir this...pack this...how much is this...and this..."

  After a while of shopping,I thought of how unfortunate it was,I had to go back..I sighed lazily ready to head back to the castle and meet up with Carl at the blossom tree.But suddenly my bracelet lit up brightly in a deem red color .The bracelet wasn't a normal accessory,it was specially crafted from a substance that reacted and glowed when it was near a vampire,the glowing color of the bracelet could be categorized into three colors: yellow,orange and red..yellow was for a normal vampire,orange for a half pur blood and ..red for a pure blood vampire..
   The bracelet would only react when a vampire was near by,and the closer you got the brighter it glowed.
   My eyes turned cold,monitoring my surroundings for anyone suspicious,as I carefully pulled out my daggers.What would a pure blood would be doing here,out of the vampire kingdom..except it was for something..important..that needed a pure blood to be sent..I thought.I followed the glowing bracelet until I arrived at a building ,where the red glow was glowing the brightest.

   There heading inside was a tall man with a milk like pale reflection with a hat over his head covering his face,consciously I hid behind the wall by reflex and at that moment the strange man ,who I was sure was a pure blood vampire or maybe even something more...turned around ,looking at the exact position,I was once standing in,his electric blue eyes lingerly  at the spot for a while and for a sensed I was sure he must have sensed me,which should have been impossible as I had activated a blood spell to turn neutral and one with air close to nothing..but it still astonished me he felt my presence even if it was for just a few seconds,I bit down on my lips,the excitement killing me but i knew I had to be patient to catch my pry and finger out my objective..

  He released his aura to check if anything was there,but I still remained calm even as his aura got closer,I used another skill called shadow to invert his aura.
"Master,is anything there?",a feminine voice asked ,close to the vampire,who I deemed was also a vampire..she glanced at where her master was looking at suspiciously.
  The pure blood paused for a moment before replying..his voice was deep yet light,crisp yet cold with unhidden indifference..
"..it's nothing..let's go"he repiled before walking into the building,the female glanced at her surroundings one last time before following in after the pure blood.
  I deactivated my blood skill and greedily took a breath of air,before the looking up at the signboard on the board lit with decorative colorful lights,written stylishly -Brothel-
  I sighed once again..before walking  into the brothel as well..this was going to be interesting...I thought placing candy in my mouth,there was danger but it just made it more exciting and thrilling ,I was gonna find out what those vampires are up to..and who exactly was that pure blood and why his voice felt so familiar yet so unfamiliar..and why even now ..my heart was pounding..

Author Note:I promise to update more frequently,so please vote and comment,thankyou😊.
Updated another chapter yay!!!