- Dance the Night Away -

6:30 P.M.

This was it!

You'd arrive at the entrance seeing the huge arena where Van Halen would be performing, there were already a bunch of people there.

You'd then walk all the way up to the front of the stage, the seat you had was almost directly in front, just two rows back. The stage was huge, there were lights all around, you could see the huge banner strewn on the back wall with a big "VH" emblem on it.

As you looked behind your shoulder, you could already see a bunch more people entering. A couple hundred people flooded in. Luckily for you, you were in the very front.

It wasn't too long until the sun began to set. You waited all day for this!

You'd raise your head up and look around in anticipation for Dave or one of the other three members to come running up on stage.

It wasn't soon after until a voice came over the speakers, "How's everyone doin' tonight?" And Dave appeared on stage.

Eddie, Alex, and Mike appeared soon after and they'd immediately begin playing "Ain't Talking 'Bout Love."

Your heart was beating so fast, you couldn't believe it. You were standing infront of Van Halen themselves! It felt so unreal, it was almost like a dream!

You'd bop your head to the loud music, raising your arms above your head, shaking your hips from side to side. You listened as Dave sang, Eddie's guitar almost overpowering his voice, the low hum of Mike's bass in the background, and Alex pounding away at the drums.

Alex...

Ever since you've started listening to the band, he had always been your favorite. It was just something about him...

You'd continue dancing as the band played. As you looked up, you'd suddenly make eye contact with him.

It felt as though the music faded out at that very moment, you were too captivated.

It only lasted for a few seconds.

The concert went on for a couple of hours, it was one hell of a show!

Of course there was the after party...