Chapter 3.

It had been a few days,and it was now Saturday.Kalilah had been finding it hard with Harry and Ron not talking to each other.Ron was like Kalilah's brother but he was Wrong in thinking that Harry would put his own name into the goblet of fire.Hermione had sort of been in the same position as Kalilah except she was like Ron's messenger,staying with him most of the time even if she did still speak to Harry.

Kalilah was sat on the couch in the common room,like she usually tended to do,her books and pieces of parchment spread around her as she scribbled down some notes on a new sheet.
"How many sheets do you need?" A voice spoke making Kalilah jump.
"Harry" Kalilah gasped before laughing.
"You shouldn't complain considering you Always use my notes" Kalilah told him with a smile.

Harry nodded and picked up the newspaper that sat on the arm of the couch.He read it before scrunching it up into a ball and threw it into the fire.
"What are you doing down here? It's 1am.Shouldn't you be in bed?" Harry asked almost nervously.
"Uh,I'm studying? I could ask you the same thing" Kalilah replied.Dammit why was she so stubborn.

"Okay.You can't tell anyone.Promise?" Harry told her and she frowned at him.
"Tell them what?" She asked but she was interrupted by the fire crackling and hissing.Kalilah stood up, looking at the fire and her eyes widened.

"Sirius? How-" Harry gasped,as he looked at Sirius' face that had formed in the fire.
"I don't have much time,So let me get straight to it- i told you not to tell anyone,you know,make sure your alone" Sirius interrupted himself.
"Hi sirius" Kalilah smiled
"She won't tell anyone" Harry assured him.

"Harry,Did you or did you not put your name into the goblet of fire?" Sirius asked
"No!" Harry whispered
"Shh.I had to ask.Now,tell me about this dream of yours.You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort.But who was the third man in the room?" Sirius carried on and Harry looked at Kalilah.Her gaze softened,which told Harry she wouldn't judge him.Ever.

"I don't know" Harry shrugged as he sat down infront of the fire,Kalilah following his action.
"You didn't hear a name?" Sirius asked
"No"
"Voldemort was giving him a job to do.Something important."
"And what was that?" Sirius asked and Harry sighed.

"He wanted..." harry paused before looking at Kalilah,her face tinted golden in the light of the fire.Her ocean blue eyes glowing even brighter.
"Me" Harry finished looking back at Sirius.
"I don't know why.But he was gonna use this man to get to me.But,i mean,it was only a dream,Right?" Harry asked.

"Yes.It's just a dream.Look,Harry.The death eaters at the world cup,your name rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore." Sirius whispered and Harry frowned.
"What are you saying?" Harry asked
"I'm saying the devils are inside the walls.Igor Karkaroff? He was a death eater.And no one,no one stops being a death eater.Then there's Barty Crouch.Heart of Stone.Sent his own son to Azkaban." Sirius spoke until there was the sound of a door closing in the distance making Harry and Kalilah jump and look at the enterance.

"Do you think one of them put my name in the goblet?" Harry rushed
"I haven't a clue who put your name in that goblet,Harry but whoever did is no friend to you.People die in this tournament." Sirius spoke and Harry looked at him worried.
"I'm not ready for this,Sirius" Harry shook his head.
"You don't have a choice" Sirius spoke and the sound of footsteps got nearer.

"Someone's coming" Harry whispered
"Keep your friends close,Harry." Sirius whispered back before looking at Kalilah.
"Keep him safe" He spoke before disappearing.
Kalilah quickly moved to sit on the floor infront of the couch,Her books on the small table infront of her so it still looked as though she was studying.

Harry stood up and turned around standing beside the couch.
"Who were you talking to?" Ron asked as he stepped down the last step.Kalilah was sat on the floor so she was hidden by the couch,making it look to Ron as though Harry was alone.
"What?" Harry asked
"I heard voices" Ron replied and Kalilah stood up,turning to face Ron.
"We were just studying" Kalilah spoke and Ron frowned,looking at all the papers.