𝕀𝕀𝕀.

『𝔸𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕒』

【𝔸 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤; 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪】

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Rosa sighs as MC just received some info on how to get Mammon to make a pact with them, honestly, trying to hide the fact on trying to find his credit card was a little weak lie, but at least they tried. Classes were boring as usual for the tall woman as she blew a breath from the corner of her lips, strawberry lipgloss in her hand as she brushed the handle softly onto her lips and pouted, wiping off some extra gloss on the side of her lips as the scene from before lingered in her mind.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Say, can you tell me more about Mammon?"

"Mammon? Why would you like to know about him?"

"Well, he's technically my guardian and all, so I thought it would be a good idea to get to know him better" the two stood outside of the classroom where Rosa was next to the door from the inside as she fixes up her bow while she used magic to flat the mirror up to her hairs level "that's understandable, Mammon is my brother after all. I wouldn't like to say anything unkind about him. So I'll spare some details"

MC smiles as their mind becomes focused on listening to Lucifer's words "I'm listening" he cleared his throat before speaking "He's pure scum. The scummiest sort of scum. Pure, unfiltered, disgusting scum to the point that I'm embarrassed to call him a fellow demon, much less my brother." the two listening were stunned as white backgrounds appear with disappointed states to random points of sight 'I wish I didn't ask'

"But anyways, is there a particular reason as to why you asked? Just curious"

"Well.."

───*.:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.:*.。✱ ───

MC couldn't sleep as they now know how to get a pact with Mammon, they rubbed their eyes tiredly as they sighed to themselves annoyingly. 'Who exactly is the youngest of th brothers? From the stories Zora told me, his name is supposed to be Belphegor..but where is he-?' the sound of their phone beeping brought them back as they sighed and reached their hand out to grab it from their night stand. It was Leviathan.

────────────────────

Leviathan:
You say Lucifer mentioned having frozen something? Are you absolutely sure that's what he said?