Picture five ||✔️||

AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THEY KISSED
Ages
Yeonjun: 15
Kai: 14

Yeonjun ran off-campus and ran till he couldn't. Yeonjun stopped in front of an alley that he never knew was there.

He hid behind some trash that was just lying there. He saw Kai run past the alleyway. Kai was following me? - Yeonjun thought, Kai didn't care for me though... or did he? - Yeonjun wonders.

Kai turns around and sees the alley, he gets closer but doesn't see yeonjun. Yeonjun covers his mouth to stop breathing so heavily. Achoo!-

Shit - yeonjun mumbled, Kai look at yeonjun and pins him against the brick wall. "Why'd you run away?" Yeonjun has never seen Kai this possessive. "I got nervous"

Kai lets go of yeonjun and grabs his hand. "Come on, I'll get my dad to pick us up" "You don't have to! I can just walk home"

"I want to, I'm offering. Do you want a ride or not?" Kai looks at yeonjun intensely. "I guess..."

Kai opens the door for yeonjun. "You go first, my prince," Kai says while giving him a wink. Yeonjun blushes and enters. Kai enters the car too. The car was silent and awkward. "So how was school, boys?" Kai's dad asked.

"It was alright" "It was good" both Kai and yeonjun respond. Kai rests his hand on Yeonjuns's thigh. Yeonjun looks at Kai while blushing hard. "You like that, hun?" Kai whispers into yeonjuns ear, yeonjun can feel his hot breath. It gave him goosebumps.

"Mhm," Yeonjun nods.

Kai was now rethinking whether he was gay or not. Once they arrived at yeonjun house, Kai walked with him so he could be "protected" In reality, Kai just wanted to spend more time with yeonjun.

"Be safe, hun. I'll see you tomorrow" "But we don't have school tomorrow?"

"I know, but I wanna hang out with you more" "Like the old times, right?"

"Mhm, like the old times" yeonjun walked into the house and was greeted with a slap to the face. It was his mom, who was drunk. "Don't be talking to that boy! You won't be going anywhere with him. He's a bad kid"

"Kai isn't a bad kid, you're just dumb" Yeonjun's mom broke a beer bottle on his head. "Don't speak to me like that! Go to your room!"

Yeonjun quickly ran to his room, crying as soon as went inside the cold, dark room.

Yeonjun looked at himself in the mirror. He saw the stupid scar on his nose, blood dripping down on his forehead and onto the floor. Even on his white t-shirt. Yeonjun knew it was gonna be a pain in the ass to take it out.

"I miss Kai already..." yeonjun mumbles.

He takes off his Converses and places them under his bed. He steps into the bathroom and cleans up the blood. He takes off his shirt and throws it somewhere.

Yeonjun once again looks at himself in the mirror. He now sees his stomach. He thought that he was fat

Kai tried telling him that he wasn't and that he was perfect. Yeonjun never believed him though.

Yeonjun lays in bed, thinking of all the times Kai was with Cassidy. Seeing them talking... kissing... hugging... holding hands...

Yeonjun didn't like that.