What the fuck?~Mungrove

trans Eddie and Billy coming to terms that his bf is trans and should stop hating the LGBTQ.
Ok lets go-

Billy gets home from school one day, seeing Eddie staring at his scars in the mirror. Billy throws his bag down, yanking his own shirt off and showing Eddie his scars. "Stop being such a fucking baby about them, I'm tired." Billy grumbles, throwing Eddie onto the bed.
"You weren't complaining when you ate me out last night, rapunzel~" Eddie jokes, bursting into a laughing fit when Billy starts tickling him.

Billy was transphobic, but started warming up to it due to Eddie being trans. Sure, they had sex, but never with Billy inside of Eddie and they liked it that way.

One night, Eddie's reading a book in just boxers, hair tied into a messy bun while Billy massages his back. "Why are you so kinky, Munson?" Blondie asks, his hands pressing into all of Eddie's tense spots. "Because I'm on my goddamn period!" The deer-eyed boy replied, practically melting under his rough touch.

Meanwhile, Max was standing outside Billy's room, waiting for her Kate Bush casette back.

She never got it back☹️

THE ENNDDDAAHH

Words:212
This was just funny idk lol
Creds to blacks4bb4th
Byee
~Sab