Chapter 3

going to a cafe?

Shu mind : What she is doing here at this late night??

He waited there for sometimes and then saw her coming out. He rushed to the cafe and saw a man there.

Man : Sorry sir...The cafe is closed now. You can come here tomorrow.

Shu : Just tell me the girl who came here a minutes ago. Why she come? Did she ordered something?

Man : Excuse me Sir, But do you know her? Do you have any relation with her?

Shu : Yes! I am her-

Shu mind : Wait who I am to her?

Man : Her?

Shu : H-Her B-Boss yeah boss she worked in my company. She is my secretary! Now tell me why she come here?

Man : She worked here as a cook sir. She come to said that she is leaving-

Shu : The job?

Man : No..She is leaving the day shift and working tomorrow here at night shift.

Shu mind : Why she is working here when she already working as a secretary in my company??

Shu : O-Okay...Thanks...and don't tell her that I come here...

Man : Okay sir...

He went to his house and go in a room. The room hanging so many pictures. He picked up a framed and stared at it but someone incrupt him. It was his annoying girlfriend Lisa.

Lisa : Shu~ What are you doing ~ Can you we go on a date tomorrow?

Shu : No! I am busy. Maybe Some other day.

Lisa : You always said that and never go on a date with me!!

Shu : But I told you I am busy and next time DON'T DARE TO COME INSIDE MY AND THIS ROOM!!

Lisa : But...Umm...Okay.....

She left from there angrily.

He went to his room and tried to sleep.
He can't able to take Y/n off her mind. He just kept thinking about her.

With Y/n ~

Euwoo : Mama..Why you late? I also called you coz I am scared alone too much.

Y/n : I am so sorry baby...Actually, my boss made me overtime today and he don't allow phones so...

Euwoo : He is so strict...

He said while pouting.

Y/n : Let's sleep baby...Its already too late. Okay?

Euwoo : Okayy!! Mama! Can you tell me stories?

Y/n : Sure my baby...

She took him to his room and starts telling him some stories. Soon he fall asleep. She smiled at him and kissed his forehead.
She also tried to sleep but just keep thinking about Shu.

To be continued....