Where Have I Been?

Hey anyone that's reading this. The last time I updated this book was in 2020 and a lot has changed since then.

I am now a college student! Yeah, I'm old an stuff now, whatever.

I still like writing but I don't know what to write about.

I like the short story things that I did in the past. Maybe not 2 sentences but idk.

I want to write about horror elements and spooky stuff like that but I also want to explore other genres.

Who knows, I might just mix up a bunch of genres in one short story and call it a day. Idk.

I don't even know if I'll continue writing stories on here, or at all.

I enjoy it, sure, but Im not as creative as little 13 year old me used to be.

And for the people who managed to read this story in the past, I kinda feel bad for you.

Maybe I'm just being critical, but this story sucked. And half of it, I ripped off of other authors. 😬

Anyways, you'll know if I continue writing if I post. I want to but I just don't know where to start or what to start about.

And can you believe 20 people followed this inactive account? You guys must have known I'd be back in 3 years better than ever.

Or you are also inactive.

Either way, I don't even know why I'm writing this.

I guess time will tell.