Twyla and Stiorra meeting him: Sigtryggr

~~~~~~When Uhtred realised, who it was, he sent Eadith to free Sihtric first, and she luckily did so! When he hit the ground, he opened his eyes and started to feel how his blood ran through his body again! Unfortunately the other of Hæsten's men ...

~~~~~~
When Uhtred realised, who it was, he sent Eadith to free Sihtric first, and she luckily did so! When he hit the ground, he opened his eyes and started to feel how his blood ran through his body again! Unfortunately the other of Hæsten's men came back and Sihtric tried to kill him with the rope, which was tied around his feet earlier! But he wasn't strong enough, so Father Pyrlig came to help him and together they killed the man! Eadith then freed Osferth, Finan and Uhtred! Each of them thanked her and then they thought of a plan, how to get into Winchester...
~~~~~~

Uhtred:"We urgently need a good plan!...(*Finan looked at Osferth*)...Twyla and Stiorra are being held hostage...I still can't believe it!"
Finan:(*he cleared his throat*)"Lord, they don't know that Stiorra is your daughter!...(*Uhtred turned his head*)...that gives us a little advantage and she certainly won't tell!"
Sihtric:"But they know, that Twyla is my daughter, damn it!...(*Finan flinched*)...I don't even want to imagine what they could do to her! My poor girl..."
Osferth:(*he sighed*)"How about one of us going back to Aylesbury and telling Edward that Winchester has fallen into the hands of Danes?...(*Uhtred nodded*)...who is willing to take on this honourable task?"
Father Pyrlig:"Eadith and I would take on this task!...(*Eadith nodded*)...on the battlefield, we'll only be in your way! Once we've delivered the message to Edward, we'll meet you outside the walls of Winchester anyway!"
Uhtred:(*he nodded at Father Pyrlig*)"Take care of yourselves and don't make Edward too angry, okay?...(*Eadith nodded*)...see you then!"

~~~~~~
Uhtred and the other watched Eadith and Father Pyrlig disappear, before they turned around, only to see, that their horses have been taken! Uhtred got angry and began walking towards Winchester...Sihtric, Finan and Osferth just quietly followed him! Meanwhile: Hæsten and his men reached Winchester and brought the hostages to Sigtryggr! Twyla and Stiorra held hands throughout the whole journey and even the moment they stood right in front of Sigtryggr, they didn't let go of each other! Lady Ælswith and Æthelstan immediately were brought to the where Lord Æthelhelm, Ælflæd and Ælfweard were being held! Of course Lady Ælswith and Lord Æthelhelm weren't happy to see each other, but for the sake of Edward's children, they behaved! Meanwhile: Sigtryggr looked Twyla and Stiorra up and down, before he addressed them...
~~~~~~

Sigtryggr:"I won't hurt you...you will be free to run around here!...(*Twyla looked at Stiorra*)...Hæsten did something right for once in his life! You two are beautiful..."
Stiorra:(*she rolled her eyes*)"God, I'd rather die than listen to that drivel!...(*Sigtryggr raised an eyebrow*)...when can we go? Surely you don't plan to keep us here for the rest of our lives, do you?"
Sigtryggr:"You've only just arrived! Go for a walk or sit in the garden!...(*Twyla tilted her head*)...or stay here and think about something!"
Stiorra:(*she smirked*)"Yes, preferably about how best to kill myself so I don't have to listen to this!...(*now Sigtryggr rolled his eyes*)...Twyla, what do you think? You're so quiet!"
Twyla:"Well I think we could really do worse!...(*Stiorra's face dropped*)...he gives us food and something drink...what more do you want?"