Kurumu x Male Werewolf Reader [Request]

[a/n: hope I get this right]

[y/n] was part of  Yokai Academy, like all students he had a human like appearance to him; except the part of his sharp teeth and dog like ears that he keeps under his motorcycle style bandana. He also like practicing on his photographing skills, he wasn't like Gin who was a perv; he actually took nice pictures, and he was also shy around girls too, so it was interesting when he had a girlfriend who was Kurumu.

It was an interesting combo between them since he was still shy around her, but she broke through his shyness with a few things, and it was a nice relationship that had going on. Right now, it was a nice day at the school and [y/n] was going through some photos he took a few minutes ago while Kurumu sat next to him on the school bench outside of track and field section of the school.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park? Make a date out of it" Kurumu said out of the blue when thinking about going somewhere for a date for the both of them.

"Um, well sure that would be fun" [y/n] said with a blush on his face since they haven't been dating long and he didn't want to mess anything up.

"Great it'll be amazing" she said with a smile on her face which made [y/n] blush another shade of red again with a shy smile on his face.

Once school was over, they both headed out to the amusement park to have their date before heading home for the day; the place was lively as ever, and everyone was enjoying themselves. The shouting and smiles on everyone's faces always lit up the place when Kurumu was dragging [y/n] all over the place to try some food and do some ride in the meantime.

It was a wonderful time when [y/n] would bring his camera with him everywhere and he would take pictures of some people or mostly take pictures of Kurumu who wasn't looking when she would enjoy herself on their date, he loved taking picture of her because she was always beautiful no matter what and even before they were dating, he always had a crush on her. He got some great pictures of her when the sun was going down and they soon found themselves on the Ferris wheel together, seeing the lights of the amusement park and the city they lived in; [y/n] took amazing pictures of the place from above and he took a picture of Kurumu who looked beautiful in this light and she couldn't help but giggle and blush when she saw him pointing the camera towards her.

"Hey, let's take a picture together" she said when he took the picture of her.

"A-are you sure?" he asked not really knowing if she ever wanted a picture with them together.

"Of course, silly" she said when sitting next to him and wrapping her arms around his neck holding him close to her.

[y/n] blushed a little bit when smiling warmly with a chuckle before holding the camera up to both of them and getting the angle right to take the picture, pushing the button they both heard a click from the camera and they both smiled when they looked at the picture of them both together; a great picture to remember such an amazing date they had together and many more to come.