Gwen x reader (unsure on what title)

Hii this is my first one shot in this book! I hope you guys like it! If you guys have any requests please don't be shy to tell me ❤️ and the reason why this doesn't have a title is because I couldn't think of one so it's just called Gwen x reader. And by the way this is female pronouns! This one shot is kind of short but most of my stories are going to be short I think. And I pulled an all nighter writing this 😭

____________________________________

there was this beautiful girl named Gwen, she was 13 years old and as beautiful as a rose in the summer... she had long, soft brown hair and gorgeous grey (I don't remember her eye colour sorry) eyes that would melt your heart. she was extremely kind and friendly to everyone she met... her smile was the most beautiful thing anyone could ever see...

one of her hobbies was writing stories and poems about romantic subjects and love. she was also in love with a girl named... Y/n she had h/c hair and e/c eyes that could make anyone go weak in the knees...

she had a close relationship with this girl and the more she spent time with her, the more she fell in love...

The first time she confessed her love to Gwen gwen replied with "your as sweet as a rose" as she smiled. then she confessed too and asked her to be her girlfriend. the only problem was that... her dad disliked Y/n for some reason... he thought she was a bad influence. but she ignored the warnings and continued seeing her.

however their relationship was so special... it was like nothing else could ever exist. their love was like something out of a fairytale. the love they shared was strong and the feelings were so real the moment they held eachother... they couldn't stay away from each other

one day, they were in a forest and they stopped to look at eachother with the warmest eyes. Gwen and Y/n felt an immediate connection to eachother. they were made for eachother and it was obvious for everyone who would see them. they were perfect for eachother...

Y/n always made Gwen smile, she was incredibly romantic and a sweet person. She would always surprise her and make her entire day by just saying a few sentences... it was that easy and simple yet Gwen loved her for the small details...

whenever Gwen was with y/n, she felt her heart rush and she always had butterflies around her. their relationship was perfect. there was nothing bad about it, it was pure, it was perfect...

Y/n was the only person who could make Gwen feel so many things at once... it was like falling in love all over again.

Gwen and Y/ns love seemed to just get stronger every day and no time with Y/n seemed enough in Gwen's eyes. she felt like there was no one else in the world besides her and she would do anything for Y/n. even if Gwen's family didn't like her, she didn't care. she wanted Y/n to be her girlfriend and that was that.

Gwen and Y/n would stay out late and look at the stars together. They would get so lost in their thoughts and their conversations. they would always talk about their futures together and they would always dream of a future together. Y/n would always say how amazing and pretty Gwen was... it reminded Gwen of a poem she wrote for Y/n

Gwen and y/n would always hold eachother and have cute nicknames for eachother too. Gwen was her 'sunshine' and Y/n was Gwen's 'moon'. the both of them felt like they were connected in soul... Y/n was like Gwen's soulmate... her one and only true lover...

she would always make her feel amazing and she would always love on her little things that were 'weird' or 'different' about her she didn't have to hide anything of herself around Gwen... she liked being herself around Gwen...she would always express how she felt in a poem if she couldn't express it in words

Gwen knew Y/n was the one for her. She loved her and she couldn't think about loving anyone else... she would never let go of her y/n She loved everything about her and she loved her more then most things in her life.

Well that was until Y/n got kidnapped. That was the day Gwens whole world crumbled. She got Finney to help her find you but it was no use.

It's now been 7 years since you went missing and Gwen had forgotten you. Well that's until you were found. After a week or so you bought flowers for Gwen but Gwen had already moved on and forgotten you..
____________________________________

I hope everyone enjoyed this and please don't be afraid to request!

Word count__________________Word count
839 839

____________________________________