My love

This is a story i need to upload, or I will forget it, and this is kind of a fanfic. Don't be mean to me, please

Also, this is Bakugos' pov
____________________________________________________

I wish I was at home and not in front of the school waiting for a dumbass.

I wish I was anywhere, but this overrated school, everything here is so clean and neat, and it pisses me off. The outside of the school looks very big and intimidating. The entrance is so ginormous and heavily guarded.

WHAT IF THE IDIOT GOT LOST or TAKEN BY A VILLAIN. How would I explain it to the teachers? "They are 5'3, have knee-length red hair, and have black and green eyes. They are recognizable and tend to stand out in a crowd. They also always wear a gur hoodie from InvadorZim."

Back when I first came to UA, I thought everyone would leave me alone, but nope, 5 stupid kids from class 1A made me join a stupid group. Yui was very outgoing, then the rest.

When I first met them, they were very shy and talked less than the other 4 idiots but as time passed, they got more and more chaotic, but I just got used to it as time passed.

Finally, after what felt like hours, I saw yui walking with raccoon eyes (mina) and laughing, looking very happy and content. I env- no envy isn't the right word, the right word is...... is...... jealousy, yea, that's the word. Im jealous because raccoon eyes can make them laugh. All I can do is make them sad and unhappy. They finally see me, and mina says she had to leave.

Once mina left, yui walked up to me and says "let's go home, yea?" In the sweetest voice ever and I instantly turned red and muttered "y-yea, l-lets go home," before we could leave the campus; Deku came up to us and asked if he could join us because we live on the same street.
Yui, of course, said yes; my facial expression said otherwise, but yui elbowed my side, and I changed my expression just to make them happy, I was still pissed. Eventually, we went home, and our parents had just made dinner together, so I got to see Auntie inko (dekus mom) and Auntie Jess (yuis mom).

After 3 years, Yui and I had been dating for about a year and a half. We have 10 "kids," more like adults who never grew out of their child phase. I became the #2 hero behind stupid deku, but as long as I have yui, I don't care.

Yui is the owner of a very popular cafe in town.

Life is now very peaceful besides saving Japan from villains. I want to propose to yui but I don't know what yui will say, and that scares me. I asked our friends what they liked the most because I wanted it to be the perfect theme for the proposal. I want to pop the question some time in December, but I just really hope it goes well or I'm beating their ass up

(not like that unless yall want me to make a bonus scene)

After what felt like decades, I was finally able to go home and not to my surprise, yui wasn't home yet so I decided to make a small snack and wait fot my baby to come home. Around 4 hours later, I heard the car pull up, and I instantly knew who it was. I went to pretend to sleep on the couch.

The front door creaks open, and I hear footsteps. I've been waiting for this moment all day, but now I'm afraid of how much I will love you afterward. I hide behind sleep.

"Bakugou"

I feel your presence;you will be mine, at the moment you're not. I smell coffee and sweets.

There is a heaviness on the opposite side of the couch; I want to give in to the urge to kiss you and hold you in a bear hug.
"I'm home," you sigh.

Yui's pov

Once I woke up the next morning, I found myself in my room. But before I could even try and remember the events from last night, my nose got a whiff of something good.

  As I followed the scent, I noticed the kitchen light on, and I went to investigate, and upon entering the room, you saw katsuki making bacon and pancakes. As you walked further into the kitchen, you also noticed he was half naked; he looked very attractive in just an apron and undergarments.

After breakfast was made bakugo set the plates down and we had talked about work, I was complaining about how busy we have been the past couple of weeks and that it was nice to come home to the person I loved the most.

____________________________________________________

340:word count