Shattered?

"M-my diamond!" Orange Pearl shivered, hiding behind Violet Pearl. She was a defective Pearl, making her shorter than the other Pearls. Violet Pearl was a normal Pearl for Violet Diamond, a perfect pearl for a perfect diamond. And Orange Pearl... a totally different pearl. Her gem was cracked on her chest. She was weak. She was short, overcooked, defective, and imperfect. Violet was standing up for her in front of some diamonds. Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange, Violet, and Grey Diamond, with their pearls. Yellow and Greens pearls were gossiping, Blues was standing still, and Grey's was watching the two blankly.

"She's a pearl! You can make more! Just replace her!" Greens Pearl exclaimed, looking up at her diamond.

"Well, so are you!" Violet yelled, pulling out a mace.

The other pearls didn't have weapons. Well, they did, but they were forbidden to use them. Violet had this one power that Quartzes have. It's called spin dash. She's very quick when she activates it. She used it, making her rush behind Greens Pearl. She hit her in the head, being careful of the gemstone on the back of her head. Green Pearl poofed, which Vi just left there. She spun to Yellows, which she hit straight in the hip. Vi didn't notice how agitated the diamonds were. Blue Pearl tried to run, but Vi got to her right in the back. 3 poofed pearls. One left. The hardest one, Grey. Vi shivered in fear before quietly walking over to her like a spy. Grey Pearl went right behind Orange before Vi hit her, which made her hit Orange right in the gem. She poofed... shattered right onto the floor.

279 WORDS