Is he cheating? (KG fluffy angst)

(GONS pov)

Killua is the perfect man. He's beautiful! Gorgeous blue eyes you just get lost when you're staring into them. Fluffy and almost sparkly white hair. Pale skin, tall, muscular, like I said beautiful.

My and Killua have been dating for only a year and it has been great but recently he's been acting a bit strange. Usually he's sweet but a bit more serious and loving but he's been weird. He's been buying me a lot of presents and using a lot of money more than he should be with the things he keeps buying me and when he goes out he doesn't come back and wanna talk.

Acting more loving and stuff. He says he's going out to work or to the gym or to the bar but I still am having doubts. When he comes back he smells differently like a different person's perfume. I just wish that if he was cheating he would tell me to save the time.

I was sitting down on the couch and waiting for him to come home from the "gym". When he comes home I expect him to be sweaty or freshly rinsed off but still a bit worn out and tired from the hard workout.

Me and Killua had a small cottage. We decided to move in once we finished college and we're both working. I was watching TV when Killua came into the house. I look over at him to see if there's an ounce of "I just went to the gym '' look at him. "Hey Gon I'm home," he said looking at me. I nod softly and he immediately goes to the bathroom. I hear the shower run and tear up.

All I can think about is how he's trying to wash away the evidence of just having cheated on the one he tells he loves every morning to. I sigh and get up. He hasn't started anything sexual recently either which makes me the most nervous. We had a good comfortable relationship but since college ended and he started to work...it's changed and I'm just scared and having doubts.

I hear the shower on and go to the bathroom turning off the TV in the meantime. I get to the bedroom and change into a robe with nothing underneath and knock on the bathroom door.

"It's open," I hear him call and upon hearing that I go inside. "Umm can I join you?" I ask softly. I'll be able to see his body and make sure there are no marks or anything else. "Yeah come on in," he said softly. I nod and take off my robe getting into the shower and warm water we're I see him. Beautiful physique.

I nervously search his body for marks when he notices "looking for something?" He asks, reading an eyebrow and a bit confused. "Umm-ughh-no!!" I said I was nervous but panicked. I'm being so obvious aren't I? I think as I just turn around and look away. It was a bit awkward. I don't know what to do? What a shitty idea!

I can't help but tear up. I'm over thinking and all of these thoughts and with work and everything I don't know if I can take it anymore. I end up full out crying not just softly. Killua gets alreated and turns me around to turn off the shower. "Woah woah what's wrong?" He says, looking at me. He grabs a towel from outside and wraps me up "shh shh," he whispers softly as I keep crying.

"What's going on?" He asks as I sniffle and wipe the snot from my nose with my hands. "Nothing, nothing I'm ok..I just got some soap in my eyes and it stung," I lied as I fake giggled through the cries to try to cover my tracks. I don't know how to approach him about this. I don't just wanna straight out ask if I have to take it slow.

He sighs "alright then," he says letting me go and wrapping a towel around himself. I take off the towel, putting back on my robe and rushing to the bedroom. I'm such an idiot! I put on my pajamas and get in the bed.

A bit later, maybe a few hours later, he must have watched some tv and had a snack or maybe.... Calling someone he loves more than me...It's even later now anyway. I feel him get in the bed and turn to his side opposite of mine, our backs facing each other. When we first got together he would cuddle me and spoon me before we went to sleep and just make me feel wanted.

Of course I don't say anything and pretend I'm asleep the whole time as I grip the sheets with my fingers and tear up falling asleep from there.

I wake up the next morning and he's already gone. I sigh, getting up and feeling just miserable. I gotta find out once and for all cause I can't just keep letting it eat away at me and my mental health. I sigh and think about what I should do and was nervous.

I decided to make dinner and just talk about it. I take my phone and see a text message from Killua. I was expecting a "good morning" or "hope you slept well" or anything besides what I read in that text.

"I'm going out to dinner with some work friends and won't be home till late." I sigh and take a deep breath. I hit the call button on my phone to call him. It takes a few rings before he picks up.

"Hey Gon what's up? I'm in the middle of a meeting," he said seemingly annoyed.

"Umm can you come home after work? I kinda gotta talk to you about something..." I said with a breaking tone but trying to stay strong.

"Gon did you see my text? Me and my work friends are going out to dinner," he says as I look at the floor.

"Yeah but I wanted to talk to you about something kinda important," I said softly.

"Alright, fine whatever," he said, annoyed as I tear up.

"Ok" I said Simply and hung up. I couldn't say much more as my voice began to crack, choke and break as I started to cry softly into my hand.

I feel unloved. I sigh, take a deep breath and calm down after a few minutes. I get up, get ready and refreshed and head to the store picking out killuas favorite things to make his favorite food. I get everything and head home quickly.

I started to cook since I know it takes a bit to do the meat. I seat the table all nice and fancy. I light some candles and get everything really romantic. I then plate the food and put the plates on the table. Then one more thing. I put on a fancy, more enticing, outfit that shows my curves and a bit more skin then a normal one I would wear.

Soon I see his car pull up and sand by the door. It opens and I see Killua. He looks a bit annoyed, probably because I asked him to come home but when he sees me and the table he softens up. "Love," he whispers, putting his hands around my waist. "What is all this?" He asks surprised.

"I made dinner, umm your favorite," I whisper, guiding him over to the kitchen table. "This is so sweet," he says as I nod. I watch as he starts to eat and I take a deep breath. "I-I wanted to ask you about something," I said nervously as he looked up from his food.

"Umm while you're at the gym and bars after work, I feel like you're lying to me and I'm scared...and t-this c-ovule just be m-e o-overthink-ing b-but...are you-u cheating?" I ask, my voice breaking and cracking as I end up crying. He looks up and looks away.

"Gon..." he said softly "umm...the truth is your right, I wasn't going to the gym when I said it was going to the gym but I wasn't cheating on you," he said as I looked up "wha? Your not?" I said relieved as he comes over and wraps his arms around me and hugs me. "No of course not, the truth is...I'm in a dnd group and I didn't want you to think I was a nerd or something," he said embarrassed as I looked at him and started laughing.

"You we're playing dnd?" I feel so relieved. "I wouldn't call you a nerd! Your already a nerd at your job," I said as he whines "whatever, sorry I've been distant I've been under stress and hanging out and playing dnd with my friends really helps," he says as I sigh "you should invite me..even if I don't play doesn't mean you shouldn't invite me.." I whine. And he giggled and nodded.

"Ok ok, next time I'll go I'll make sure to have you come so something like this doesn't happen again, ok?" He said as I nodded once again. "I love you,

"Love you too,"