School is starting soon too. Right now the only thing he can do is getting ready for the party Jason Carson is hosting. He liked going to party's a lot. It were the only times he wasn't being watched by some stupid adults all because he had a stupid OD this summer. The reason why he was being watched all the time was because he went to rehab a week after the OD. His therapist told his mom he needs to be checked up on more often so of course, His mom was really worried about him, just like his sisters.

He loved his sisters a lot. Her oldest sister was Nancy. And then you have his twin Maxine, but everyone calls her Max. She was a few minutes older than him, but she kind of a bitch so she teases him about it ALL. THE. TIME. His baby sister holly, was  the opposite from Max. Holly was the sweetest little girl he had ever met.

But right now nothing was about his sisters, because he was going to a party. The last party before school started. Well at least where he was going. He really needed to start fixing his sleep schedule in the last few days, so that was the reason why this was the last party of summer 2023 where he was going.

He hears two soft knocks on the door. "Can I come in honey?" Great, his mom. "Yes of course, mom." He really didn't want to sound mean or anything, but his mom was being so annoying when he would go to party's after he came back from rehab. He knows she's just worried, but he hated when someone was worried about him. No one deserves to worry about someone who doesn't even want to be alive right now.

"Are you going to a party again Miche- Mike?" She corrected herself so she wasn't going to make her son upset by saying his 'dead name' as people like to call it. " No, actually I was going over to Jason's." It wasn't a complete lie, okay? Luckily she didn't ask Max where she was going or Mike would be screwed. He knew she wouldn't bother Max by asking, since she would scream through the room to get the fuck out. "Okay honey, have fun and don't get drunk!" She said with a worried tone. Mike knew she wasn't going to believe this lie, but the only reason why she was worried was because he basically tried to kill himself, not because she's the best mom in the world. " thanks mom." He thanked her with a smile.

She finally left the room, thank god. He just wanted to get ready but no, his mom had to start bothering him.

When he was finally done with getting ready. He had to help Max straighten her hair. Not because she was to lazy, but because she has really long hair. So here they were straightening her hair with two straighteners. One in Max's hand and one in mikes hand. "Where did you tell mom we're going to?" Max ask with a concentrated face, since she was still straightening her hair with Mike. " I only told her I was going somewhere not you. Make up your own lies. Anyways, I told her I was going to Jason's." He explained to her. Max frowned. " God your so stupid. Why would you tell her that?" She said. "I told her that so when she would track my location she wouldn't bother to get worried." He confidently said. "Makes sense. Your not so stupid after all baby brother." She told him while talking like an old lady talking to a baby. "I'm literally like 7 minutes younger than you." He said offended by his sister. "The best 7 minutes of my life." She said sarcastically. Well, he thinks it was sarcasm. " Finally, we're done with your hair." Mike said loudly but not loud enough you could hear it downstairs.

When they walked downstairs they said there goodbye's to his mom and little sister Holly. Ted and Nancy weren't home, because Nancy was at collage and Ted was at work.
Then mike and max got a message at the same time. That means that someone is texting in the groupchat.

The white people💪 and Lucas❤️❤️

Luciepoo:
Max and mike get your asses over at my house I will drive to Jason's

Gingerskatergirl:
Okay be there in 5 minutes
But someone had to give his baby sister 8 hugs

AnotheronebitestheDUSTIN:
That's like really cute