6.

A/n: Requested

Third Pov:

"Ooo harder daddy!" Y'n heard someone moan upstairs in her boyfriend's room.

She didn't cry or anything she just stood there until they stopped then she walked away. She drove back to her apartment and plopped on the couch. She went to sleep wanting to forget everything that happened.

_________________________

Y/n woke up to her phone ringing in her ear she grabbed her phone groaning seeing it was Kai.

"Hello" she spoke groggy

"Hey baby can I come over I miss you" that's when an idea popped in her head.

"Actually let me come to you how's that sound?" She said smirking

"More than great baby see you in a few love you"

"Mhm" she hung up.

She got up off the couch grabbing her duffle bag with some lingerie, rope, blindfold, and a whip. She had something for his cheating ass.

She grabbed everything she needed then went to her car and drove to Kai's place.

______________________

She walked in and closed the front door with her bag on her shoulder. She walked up to Kai's room after waving at Chris and Fanum.

"Hey baby" she faked smiled going up to him to hug him. He hugged back and she smelt a dollar tree perfume smell on him. Disgusting.

"You looking mad good baby" he looked her up and down and leaned in to kiss her, she jerked her head back not wanting his lips on hers when he was just in some itching and burning pussy.

"Thank you but let's skip that part, get on the bed for me baby and close your eyes I have a surprise for you" she smirked

"Oh really bet" she looked at him mischievously and giggled.

Kai got in the bed laying down on it closing his eyes waiting for his girlfriend.

"Do you trust me baby?"

"Of course I do why wouldn't I?"

She hummed and went to her bag to get the rope and took his wrists roughly and tied them to the headboard and his ankles to the end of the bed.

"Baby...what are doing?" He questioned

She hummed grabbed his chin making him open his eyes

"You like what you see baby?" She turned around to show him her ass.

"You know i do baby and why you got me tied up?"

"Listen here slut shut the fuck I make the fucking rules today because you got me all the way fucked up bitch" she snapped

"Why you talking to me like this?"

"You think I wouldn't fucking find out would ya? Well bitch my mama ain't raise no damn dummy I know you've been flying these whores in on the weekends when weren't together and fucking them"

"I-i don't kno-"

"Save it mother fucker, ima teach up ass a damn lesson today....you know you fucking with the right one bitch,you dirty fucking bitch but this gon be the last time you see me bitch" she out the blindfold around him and got on top.

She unzipped his pants taking his dick out and putting a condom on it. She slid on his dick slowly loosening up first then she began to bounce.

"Baby fuck I'm sorry" he moaned

"Nah bitch shut the fuck up" she bounced more then rolling her hips moaning

"Fuck...I hate you Kai" she moaned

She continued riding till she felt herself about to cum she rode a little slower to get her release then she hopped off of him.

"Y/n..where you going!" He yelled moving around

"Home,have fun being stuck in here whore" she smiled leaving the house

Ik ik it's short but I've been really busy these past few days so I'm gonna try to upload more often.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this one and before yall come at me IK IK KAI WOULD NEVER EVER CHEAT AN IDEA POPPED IN MY HEAD.

If there are typos or mistakes I'm reallllly sorry😖

Thoughts??🤨

Suggestions?????🤨🤨🤨

Until next time🤭

Love- The Author❤️❤️