21

Halle POV
•••

It's been a week and Toni still doesn't know. It's been eating me up inside to tell but, I don't want to hurt my babies feelings. So I came up with a plan. Her and Stacey have gotten very close the last couple days, and it's pissing me off. I want her to know how much of a snake Stacey is but, I want to do it at the right moment.

"Stacey what do you think about this dress?" Toni asked her instead of me. We spent the night at Toni's house so we could help her pick out a dress for her birthday. Janet had to stay home for something and Jada is still having problems with Will, I think she should just break up with him.

"Yeah I love it." Stacey said smiling sipping on champagne.

"Halle?" She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's gorgeous on you." I said truthfully.

"No, I need Janet here." She huffed looking at the dress stomping her feet.

"But Toni, this looks great on you."Chris her stylist said.

"No! I don't need great I need perfect! The only person who knows what is perfect on me is Janet!" She yelled with annoyance. We all went silent and she huffed and took off the dress in front of us showing her fat ass and full breasts. Ugh I would do anything to squeeze them again.

"Stop looking at me like that perv." She said walking off the stand, pulling me out of my trance. I looked down embarrassed, as Stacey laughed at me.

"You stay be looking at her hard, you weird as fuck for that."

"Whatever at least I'm not nasty like you." She looked at me with a side eye.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh nothing, I just heard some things about you." I said trying to get under her skin.

"Shut up, I don't know why Toni hangs out with your weird ass."

"Same, but at least I didn't-"

"Chris I don't want to try one anymore!" She yelled from her closet. We both got up to see what was wrong.

"Ok...umm, Chris how about we reschedule, when she feels comfortable to look for more." Stacey suggested making me roll my eyes. Toni nodded her head walking out of the closet. I followed her and sat on her bed as she got her makeup finished at her vanity with her makeup artist.

"Toni, Chris and I rescheduled it for when Janet comes." Stacey said annoying me even more. Toni didn't give her a answer she just nodded her head and flipped hand for her to go away. We were going to be at school an hour late but, Toni didn't care she said that she acing all her classes with no problem. Toni them shooed her makeup artist and went into her closet to get dressed. In a quick minute Toni came out in a tan sheer top, Dolce and Gabbana jeans, with heel sandals. I'm looking at her see through top and I can see her hard nipples. Damn! In walked Troy and her friends.

"Wow Toni starting a new trend at school? Hmm, how's frump chic

"Wow Toni starting a new trend at school? Hmm, how's frump chic. It suits you." Troy said making her friends laugh that were behind her.

"Seriously Troy, I told you may not speak to me before noon." Toni said picking up Boi.

"Is that because I don't have to smell your morning breath? Or is that Boi?" Troy friends laugh then saw Toni's face and straighten up.

"No, but did you make an appointment with extreme face makeover yet?" Troy friends even laughed, making Troy look at them like Toni did. Their genes are literally copy and paste.

Toni turned and looked in the mirror and took out her curlers. She placed Boi down, then flipped her hair, her curls set off her whole look. She pick Boi back up and fixed his bow tie, that he wears, with each outfit that matches hers every day.

"Perfect! We are both true fashion icons aren't we, my baby Boi." Toni said kissing Boi's nose.

"Yeah, fetching." Troy said laughing by herself even her friends got embarrassed for her. Toni looked at her so annoyed.

"Get it, a dog?" She turned and looked at her friends and they shook there head no.

"Fetching, a dog." Toni, snapped her fingers at us and we immediately walked behind her leaving out the room leaving Troy and her corniness behind.

"Because a dog, fetches!" Troy yelled still trying to save her joke.
_____________________

"Janie!" Toni yelled as we walked into the school.

"Hi, my baby bean!" Janet said holding her tight in the hug.

"I'm mad at you." Toni huffed pulling back from the hug pouting.

"Why?" Janet asked fixing Toni's hair.

"You said you would help me pick my birthday dress, but no you had to stay home and do whatever you had to do" Janet smiled hard.

"Aw, did my baby bean miss me?" Toni pouted and nodded her head.

"Ok I will spend the night tonight and we can do that." Toni nodded her head excitedly jumping on Janet again. I swear they are just friends. Ugh!

"Stacey tell Chris, that he can come back tonight." Stacy nodded her head, and went to make the call.

"Come on Halle we have chemistry." Toni said pulling me off the locker as I hold her gently soft hands.