**

While they were chasing their dreams, Jihoon and Junkyu loved to fool around most of the time.

Everyone knew the story of them holding hands and running away from their fears like there was no tomorrow. But no one knew the little secrets they told each other when life was too hard on them. The little giggles they shared as they gossiped about their harsh trainers.

The world never knew how much it meant for Jihoon to hear Junkyu laugh about a silly joke. It was as if something bad and heavy dissolved in his chest giving place for a new flower to grow and bloom.

Jihoon had always believed that their bond was special, so strong that it seemed magical. It felt like they were tied with strings of fate and that no matter how hard the circumstances tried to set them apart, their paths would always cross.

One way or another they would always be back together to walk on the same road.

Jihoon wanted to tell the world how much Junkyu trusted him and how much he trusted Junkyu.

Junkyu trusted him to the point that he wanted Jihoon to be his first kiss... Or maybe it was a sudden pull, a quickie that followed an out-of-order pulse of heart. Jihoon wanted to believe it was some teenager's mistake.

But his heart refused to.

He couldn't label it as a mistake... It was so beautiful to be a mistake. And if it was, Jihoon had no regrets about it.

Their first and only kiss...

It was in Bali when they shared a hotel room for the first time. Jihoon was staring at the half moon from the window that was near his bed, feeling content but too excited to sleep. He was going to enter a new chapter in his life soon. A chapter he worked hard to get, cried, suffered and trained for it. Their label announced the date of the debut earlier in the day and that made everyone cheer.

He turned to the other side, only to find Junkyu looking in his direction and it didn't take him much of an intelligence to know that the other wasn't able to sleep either so Jihoon ended up making a suggestion. And maybe that was the mistake. Or maybe Junkyu agreeing to it was the mistake. Jihoon didn't know and couldn't care less.

"Do you want to go for a swim?"

.

.

.

.

"Okay"

It was past three am.

No one was at the pool during that time, the lights weren't bright but they were a little soothing and romantic. They were both in their swimming shorts when they slowly made their way to the warmed up water of the pool.

They didn't talk to each other while swimming, every one of them was lost in his own mind. Jihoon closed his eyes and allowed his body to relax and float relatively on the surface. He heard some splashes which he assumed was Junkyu swimming a little. Then a heavy feeling, when the voice suddenly grew on his chest making him alerted. He opened his eyes and went back to a proper position.

His eyes darted from left to right and Junkyu was nowhere to be found. Fear grew even worse in Jihoon's chest. Then his eyes caught something, in the five meters deep swimming zone of the pool. There were bubbles. And that's when Jihoon's heart throbbed.

It was the day Jihoon knew...

That Junkyu didn't know how to swim.

The idea of losing Junkyu came across Jihoon as he swimmed all the way to that place and dove only to see Junkyu desperately struggling to reach the surface.