Chapter 12

The opening festival was amazing. Schools MSOM (Merit school of Music) performed the opening song they had been practising. The international sports festival was official open!

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

The first week was okay. The first years had won volleyball, and cross country. Unfortunately they lost the cycling match to Wisdom Academy and the table tennis match to Silver Dust High.

The night before the second week all the 2nd years were getting ready. Only 1st and 2nd period classes were on their other classes however were cancelled due to the sports events.

Sada and Tsubaki were busy discussing the event for tomorrow. Archery is the first event.

Mitsuro had been hiding in Maya's room. The two had talked and Maya had forgiven him even though he hadn't been angry. After he was sure that Lily was asleep he slipped into the room and got ready for bed. He was just about to hop into bed when he heard the noise of sheets rustling. He froze. Before slowly turning around to see Lily tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Misono." Lily mumbled in his sleep. "I'm sorry."

For some reason seeing him like this made his heart tighten hurtfully. He was now torn between ignoring him and going to bed and comforting him. Wait… comforting him? Mitsuro walked into the bathroom to splash some water on his face.

When he looked up at his reflection it stared back at him as what a reflection does. However after a few seconds he heard a voice inside his head. Then his reflection blinked, then smiled. Mitsuro stumbled back against the shower. He turned to the glass and he couldn't see his reflection. Then all of a sudden a boy appeared in the mirror. It was him… wearing a black and purple uniform that matched the private school's uniform that his parents originally wanted him to attend. The boy walked up to the mirror and lifted his hands up and held them in mid air like there was a glass wall between them.

On instinct he held up a hand against the glass, lining it up with the boys. Then the voice appeared once again in his head. Dear, Mitsuro. I'm dearly sorry.

"Who are you?" Mitsuro's eyes were wide. I am your past. And you are the future.

"My past? What do you mean?" Mitsuro demanded. The boy smiled. I mean what I said. I have always been with you. However, I don't have much time. So I'll give you this bit of advice. Follow your heart, not your brain. Sometimes logical explanations don't work. The boy moved away and it looked like he was walking away from that mirror.

"Wait! Who are you? At least tell me your name" Mitsuro asked, even more confused than ever. The boy turned and smiled. My name is the least important right now. All that is important is taking care of Snow Lily.

Mitsuro was now even more confused than ever. "How do you know Snow Lily?" The boy smiled so sadly. He has been all alone this whole time all because I messed up. I couldn't protect him. Please protect Snow Lily in my place. He pretends to be strong, but he is truly a big softie, who can easily get hurt. And he can do some things, but he doesn't mean it. So please protect him for me! The boy smiled so happily. Before he turned and walked away.

There was a bright light, so bright that Mitsuro had to look away. When he could see, the boy was gone. And his reflection had returned, leaving him wondering what the hell that was all about.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Tensei was not happy at all.

He had to put up with Hyde during school and even in the dorms and now he has to team up with him? This year kept getting worse by the minute. But now he was concerned. He was doing homework but as Hyde was behind him he couldn't see what he was doing, however the idiot wasn't annoying him as usual. Which was concerning, not that he cared. He didn't look up from his workbook. "What's wrong, hedgehog?"