¹³

Ksivera sat hugging her knees to her chest, crying with her head down on her knees. She doesn't know how long she sat there, maybe a few hours, maybe a day or two, but she knew what she wanted. She wanted to escape from here. She was too naive believing that Tom would not hurt her. That night in the room, their soft conversation, everything seemed so convincing, his brown eyes deceived her, his soft lips lied. That day at the office is a trick, just humiliation to her in front of everyone, especially Asher.

A bluish-green light lit up in the club, but Ksiv didn't dare to raise her head from her knees, she was afraid to meet his gaze. A rough, cold, strong hand grabbed her messy hair, lifting her head from her knees to look into those fucking brown eyes.

"Get up" Tom ordered as he pulled her hair. She was in pain, but biting her lip she stood up, his hand still in her hair. "You look disgusting"

She couldn't have looked any different. Messy hair, red eyes from tears, puffy eyes, she looked awful.

"I'll take you to the shower" Tom said coldly as he pushed her towards the exit door of the club without letting go of her hair, pulling harder and harder to make her hurt. His heart was on fire, but pride wouldn't allow him to humiliate himself in front of her, to apologize to her when he knew he would continue to treat her like trash.

She looked fragile, broken, without hope in her eyes, only because of Georg and Tom's games, because of the wealth that will not lead them to anything good, Tom himself knows this very well.

Reaching the door of his mansion, he gently opened it, leading Ksivera forward. He led her down a long corridor to the bathroom, pushed her in and locked the door behind her. Ksivera turned to Tom with fear in her eyes.

"What?" Tom laughed coldly. "Afraid to be naked in front of me? No self-respecting man would fuck you"

Tom's words pierced Ksivera's heart deeply, his words crushed her, made her hate Tom even more. Taking off her black dress, she stood naked in front of Tom, not breaking eye contact with him.

"You wanted to fuck me at Georgs club," Ksivera said as she came closer to him. "But you ran away scared when you found out that i was pregnant"

Tom grabbed her hair again, lifting her onto her tiptoes. Ksiv grabbed Tom's shoulders to keep her balance from falling.

"You're a whore" Tom spat harsh words at her. "Nothing more"

"A whore you need!" Ksiv screamed in pain. "A whore you keep locked up!"

"Get in the shower" Tom hissed and let go of Ksiv's hair pushing her away from him a little.

He hated himself, her, the whole world, especially her, that his life was messed up through her. He couldn't understand his feelings, he wanted to protect her, take care of her, but at the same time he wanted to hurt her, but it's only Ksiv's own fault.

-

Ksivera's hair was again between Tom's fingers as he painfully pushed her, as he guided her naked body towards his club. Blueish light flashed into their eyes, the lights highlighted her large green eyes, Tom didn't want to stop looking at them.

"Put it on" Tom pushed her and put the black corseted lingerie into her hands. "You're going to dance tonight"

"You finally let me work?" Ksivera snorted, gaining courage again. She was tired of every humiliating thing Tom made of her, she was tired of everything.

Tom let go of her jaw trying to control his anger. Suddenly his arms wrapped around her waist, his head rested between her shoulder and neck, feeling the water dripping from her hair.