Juliet's pov

My legs felt so weak as Franklyn helped me to the assembly shade. His body held most of my weight, and I was glad he offered me the support I needed.

The headteacher had called Lorna, because I had asked them to call her and not my mother. Franklyn's dad was called as well.

He didn't look bothered a bit. All he did was help me the best way he could. At some point I got scared that he was doing it on purpose, making them believe we truly dated. His hold on me would tighten the moment he sensed a hint of fear in me. I had no choice than to dance a long.

The shade was packed to full capacity. Other students trickled in one by one. Their eyes never left us as they knew why the assembly had been called.

I was too weak to climb the short staircase to the pulpit. I staggered and nearly fell. That  was when I felt my feet swim off the ground. A din of cheers shot up from the crowd below. It took me time to realize that students cheered at the way Franklyn cared for me even in the presence of the administrators who stood at the back waiting to usher in our parents.

A black toyota V8 hurriedly pulled in through the school gate, packing at the far end of the shade. Teachers hurried so much to welcome the billionaire, that for a moment anyone would think each one fought to reach first, to shake the hands of the wealthiest Ugandan man in the country. The headteacher made it first.

Not a moment long, a boda man dropped off my sister at the gate. Only my math teacher with whom she had had so many discussions met her, ushering her to the pulpit as Mr Muntu was led by the headteacher.

Franklyn still held me when his father stepped onto the pulpit. He let go off my shoulders and straightened on seeing my sister. Lorna did not look happy. I wondered how our mother was. And if she was ok, then I wanted to know what troubled my sister so much. I dared not to move.

The headteacher, commonly known by students as Hatari was first to take the microphone. He cleared his throat." As we all know, the laws and regulations of this school prohibits any form of boy girl relationship in the school. And this is punishable by expulsion."

He turned to Mr Muntu, and Lorna who stood abreast to each other." These children have been seen together at wee hours of the night. I have enough proof to believe that they are in a relationship."

" And for this, you will go back home with them."

Before being invited to take the microphone, Mr Muntu grabbed it from the head teacher. With his hands, he called his son to him. Franklyn walked up to him. Even from the back, anyone could tell that he was a duplicate copy of his father. I wondered how identical they were from the front. Everything about them was identical from height to their body physic, only that Franklyn was heavily built. His gym work helped him to keep fit. I thought they also walked the same.

He turned to his son, as he extended the microphone to his lips." Tell me the truth son " he asked, " Are you dating this girl? If you are, why didn't you tell me this before?"

" I told you to share with me details of your personal life, didn't I?"

Franklyn shook his head." I am not dating her. She is a friend I met a few days after joining this school. We have been working together to create a perfect maths club setting for this school. "

Mr Muntu grinned." So finally you got someone with whom to run the project?"

He nodded." I did. She loves math as much as I do."

He pulled him closer to him. He was laughing uncontrollably." Tell me about your budget." He said, " How much will you need for the smooth running of this project?