𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 few weeks now since Christmas and New Year's and a few things have happened

The first thing that happened was Remus watching Charlie leave Polaris' room the morning after Christmas. Polaris still remembers hearing the 'I hope you guys were safe' from her uncle's almost-somewhat-boyfriend-thingy through the door and Charlie's awkward 'totally'. The breakfast that followed was awkward to say the least.

Another thing that happened was that Harry began opening up ro Polaris more. Before Christmas morning, he closed himself off from everyone, even Sirius and Ron. It took a talk from Hermione and Polaris separately to get him out of his head again. The boy has told Polaris a lot since then and she, too, shared a few things. The two were bonding and everyone seemed to notice, Sirius especially. He was glad Harry found someone to talk to that was closer to his age and Harry opened up more to him as well.

After Charlie left for Romania again as Arthur was released from St. Mungos, he and Polaris stayed in contact through letters more than ever, a situation she got greatly teased for. But it was okay for Polaris, it was Charlie after all.

Training for Polaris had started a few days after New Year's as well and she was glad it did. Not only did she need it to go back into routine but also because she really needed to punch something after reading one of the latest Daily Prophet articles.

-

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN
MINISTRY FEARS BLACK IS "RALLYING POINT" FOR OLD DEATH EATERS

The Ministry of Magic announced late last night that there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban.
Speaking to reporters in his private office, Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic, confirmed that ten high-security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening, and that he has already informed the Muggle Prime Minister of the dangerous nature of these individuals.
"We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped," said Fudge last night. "Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals and beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached.

-

Apparently, her dear uncle has helped her psychotic aunt Bellatrix Lestrange and other death eaters such as Antonin Dolohov escape Azkaban. In Polaris' opinion, with the way the minister refused to listen to a word Dumbledore was saying or seeing the signs that Voldemort is back it was bound to happen anyway. Polaris figured she had to be more careful now though after all she was better off when Bellatrix didn't know about her.