Introduction

"EMMA!!EMMA!!"...Louisa Emma's mom calls for her daughter from her room who is asleep.
It was 11pm...Louisa was coming home from work.
She had never stayed that late,
but there was an emergency and she had to stay late.
Her husband 'Drake' who owned a successful company in another country,usually came  home around that time.By that time as a'good wife,' Louisa was suppose to be done cooking supper so her husband could come to eat his meal .
His husband got angry easily and would usually beat up Louisa without any mercy and later on apologize by buying her a gift and telling her he loved her.Emma hated that his dad treated her better than he treated his mom.He treated her mom worse than he even treated stray cats and dogs...

"Emma wake up pleasee!Emma!"
Louisa continued calling out for her daughter's name with teary eyes.She knew what was coming for her...
Finally Emma woke up and quickly rushed to open the door for her mom.
"Mom you're back!!"Emma said excitedly but her mom dropped the bags and rushed to the kitchen to prepare supper.
"Mom,I think Ashley is not feeling well."Emma told her mother who was busy cooking rice and beans.
"Emma we'll talk later please! Got to my bag I've bought for you and your siblings some candy."
As Louisa was cooking all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Emma's dad was back!
Louisa was shaking as she reached to open the door.
Drake entered all smiles as he hugged Emma. He then took out his bag in which he had bought Louisa all sort of candy. Emma ran to her room all smiles as drake asked for supper.
Louisa stumered as she said.."The f...fooo..d is almost.. r...ready."
"WHAT!ALMOST?!!"Drake shouted as he landed a slap on Louisa's face. Louisa remained quiet for she knew if she used work as her excuse drake would instantly make her quit her job.
Louisa remained silent as drake took out his belt and cryed Louisa Infront of her children who did nothing but cry..
"MOMMY!!MOMMY!!"Emma screamed but Louisa signaled her to her room...
Emma new it was best listening to her mother...

Episode 2....
Coming soon