lust

** Tiffany POV**

There was something seriously going on between you my brother and diamond. They keep saying that they are nothing but friends but I know something more. We was walking up on him. He look so paranoid.

I notice that as soon as he saw my girl diamond. Diamond put a big smile came across his face.

We went to a few stores looking at stuff. I got me a few outfits and shoes. Especially since my big bro was buying. I can save my money.

We was walking around for hours and these two had me feeling like a third wheel.

I called my lil dude I been kicking it with. I told him to meet me at the mall. I didn't like this shit too much.

After walking around for about an hour. My little friend has shown up. As soon as my brother saw him he got mad and caught a attitude.

I don't know what his problem is he's too much into diamond even noticed that im walking with them.

We went to the movies and saw that new movie. That just came out yesterday. My boo bought me all type of shit to eat and drink.

We sat all the way in the back. My brother and diamond sat towards the middle.

We wasn't even 20 minutes into the movie. Before this nigga talking about slide my skirt up.

We started kissing and one thing led to another. I ended up sideways with my legs in the air.

Brandon was eating my pussy like it was the last time. I was trying to stop him but he was too strong. The movie was loud so I wasn't worried about anyone hearing me moan.

" Get on your knees and bend over" he instructed

I did exactly what he told me to. He slid his big thick eight inch dick inside me. Then started stroking me slowly. I put a arch in my back. Then slowly threw it back to him.

The nigga couldn't even keep up. He had me all on that sticky ass floor. In every position possible. He made me suck his dick until I puked. By the time we finished.

The movie was damn near over. I put my clothes back on and fixed my hair. We sat up in the chairs like nothing just happened.