Chapter 1: Meet at the University.

On a sunny day, as they strolled through the campus gardens, Kate broke the silence.

"I never imagined my college life would be like this, meeting a prince," she joked, looking at William with a smile.

William chuckled softly. "And I never imagined I'd find someone who treats me like any other person, regardless of who I really am."

"That's because you're more than your title," Kate responded sincerely. "I saw beyond that from the moment we met."

The look of gratitude in William's eyes made her heart beat a little faster. "And you, Kate, have brought a light into my life that I didn't know I needed."

As they spent more time together, their feelings deepened. Days turned into weeks, and every shared moment brought them closer. One afternoon, while sitting on the grass, Kate asked curiously, "What was your life like after losing your mother?"

William sighed, gazing at the horizon. "It was tough. Losing her left a void in my heart. But it also taught me to cherish every moment and strive to make a difference."

"It's a beautiful way to honor her memory," Kate commented gently.

He nodded, his gaze meeting hers. "And you, Kate, what led you to study Art History?"

She smiled thoughtfully. "I've always felt that art is a window into humanity's soul. Through the creations of each era, we can understand their thoughts, hopes, and struggles."

William nodded in agreement. "You're truly a deep thinker, Kate."

As the semester progressed, their friendship began to evolve into something deeper. William's feelings for Kate went beyond camaraderie; he found in her unwavering support and a connection he had never experienced before.

One night, while walking under a starry sky, William stopped in his tracks and looked at Kate with intensity. "Kate, from the moment I saw you in that class, I knew there was something special about you. My life has been a journey filled with challenges, but you've illuminated my path in a way I could never have imagined."

Kate looked into his eyes, her heart beating strongly. "William, you've brought a joy to my life that I never expected to find. You're a prince in every sense, not because of your title, but because of the nobility of your heart."

Silence hung between them, charged with emotion. Then, William gently took Kate's hand. "Kate, I'd like to get to know you even more. Would you accept going on a date with me?"

She smiled, her eyes filled with happiness. "It would be an honor, Your Highness." She paused and corrected herself with a grin, "I mean, William."

In that moment, beneath the starry canopy, two hearts united in a silent pact.

End of the Chapter.