A message real quick

So holy cow, it's been a long time since I wrote for this fanfiction. And I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the comments and votes SO much.

It makes me very happy that you all like this story, even if the writing is pretty bad. You guys really help boost my confidence.

This started out as a place to put out the ideas I thought in my head, and then I actually started getting READERS which is bizarre. I can't thank you guys enough for all the support for this story, it helped a lot with my confidence, which really improved my writing style and probably me as a person.

So what I'm going to do is I'm going to write one last chapter. You know, as a treat.

I'm not going to technically end the story, but it will be a really long time if I ever update it again.

It may be a while, not years of course but more of weeks, till I update because I still need to get back into the flow of writing the characters, in my  new and improved writing style!
*Jazz hands*
Anyway I saw some of your requests from the last chapter so this last one will try to cover as many of those requests, while also being a pretty well written story. So if you have any more requests, please, I'm all ears!

May the force be with you ✨
Cavalry⭐️