𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✰

꧁ 𝐓𝐀𝐆 ꧂

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐄𝐑

After she was all done she got in the shower, brushed her teeth, changed into a bikini, and did her hair.

Since it's their first day they decided to leave their airbnb and go to a beach nearby. "Bali is so mesmerizing, like if i could move here i would" mumbled Naomi , everyone nodded as they stared at the beach ahead. "there's so much people!" giggled Monet as she gazed at the sight.

Delany placed a towel down on the sand and put her things on top of it. She took off her shorts and sandals, and waited as everyone else took off their clothes aswell.

Once everyone was in their bikinis Monet smacked Naomi's arm and yelled "Tag! You're it!" and bolted with everyone else. Naomi caught up to Emily and tagged her before dashing even faster than before.

Emily began running towards Delany, she burst out laughing before speeding off again so she wouldn't she wouldn't be tagged. Emily raced after her getting very close but stopped once Delany bumped into someone causing them to collapse.

She began laughing again before looking at the girl next to her "i- im so , sorry" she snorted, barely being able to get the words out. "its okay" the girl giggled getting up and dusting off her hands.

"Are you hurt?" Delany asked , also getting up. "Nope, are you?" said the girl, Delany shook her head. "Hm, can i join the game?" she asked "Yea sure, we are very competitive though so, if you get bruised up don't cry" Delany smiled before jogging back to her family

"Guys we got someone joining our game" She told them "okay, whats your name?" Money asked the girl as she looked up to her "Im Jayla, whats your names?" she asked in return "Im Delany, thats Monet, Naomi, Emily, and my mother Andrea" Delany introduced her to everyone, they all waved to her before starting the game all over again.

They all spent the game playing tag and playing marco polo in the pool. Once it started getting dark, Andrea decided on them to head home, They all said bye to Jayla before walking back to their airbnb.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: ya thought ya was gonna see javon already huhh?😭

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
ya thought ya was gonna see javon already huhh?😭