Chapter 1 Brook

*****Early In Tha Mownin******

I awake to the sound of my ear splitting alarm and swing my hand over to make it shut up. My eyes scan the time "6:30" it reads. My mind races in fear. I leap off my bed as realize its Monday. "Oh shit!" I stumble to the ground as I quickly dress into another pair of blue- jeans and my favorite dark blue shirt along with my bad-ass black sweater. As I rip open my door I hurridly sprint up the stairs and into my baby sister ,Karen's room. "Karen! Get the hell up! Your about to be late!" "Hugh?" She replies sleepily as she rubs her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Get your ass up dammit." I yank the covers off of her, she falls ass first to the ground. "Oww, u saw me rubbing my eyes didn't you? That clearly states that I'm awake." She whines. "Uhh, sorry but I need you to move your ass and get dressed, you need to be ready by 6:40 okay?" "Ay, ay cap'in." She smiles.

I prepare some toast and peanut butter with fresh cold milk. " "Come on Karen! Breakfeast is ready!" I bellow up to her room.
"Coming!" She replies, I reach for my backpack as I sit down and scarf down my food. Karen does the same thing and then we leave.

--------------Once In School------------

I enter the school with Karen by my side, but that quickly dissapears as she sees Chelsie, the schools most stuck up bitch.

I groan as the bitch with Brown hair and green eyes approaches us. "Hi Chelsie..." I mumble. Her eyes uninterestedly scan me "Hi Matthew." He rolls her eyes. Well nice to see you to...
I walk away in annoyance but my mood changes as my eyes lay upon Brook, my most favorite person in the world.

I walk up to her with red spots on my cheeks, Dammit...I can never not blush when I'm around her. She smiles as I reach her and then pulls me into a hug, causing my cheeks to go redder. " I've missed you so much!" She says as she squeezes me tightly. " Me too..." I say shyly. That causes her smile to widen and she almost crushes the life out of me. I turn my head to Jack, his whole self laughing. "Help me!!!!" I loudly whisper. He shakes his head no as he continuously laughs. I pout until she finally lets me go. "Geez woman. What have you been doing over the summer?" " Working out and eating healthy. Why do you ask?" "No reason. I grunt, moving my hips to the side to crack my back. "Sorry..." she apologizes, a knowing smile across her face. "Nah, Ya good." I smirk stretching my arms.

The school bell then rings and we race to our classes, luckily me and Jack have the same class for first period so it won't be so awkward but sadly that's P.E with coach Robinson.
~
~~~~~~

"Well well well, if it isn't Matthew and the famous Jack." I roll my eyes, hating the fact he calls us out every year. "Your late."
"Sorry to disappoint u coach...I just came a little late." I lie. "...Oh sorry...BUT YOU MUST'VE MISTAKEN ME FOR A GUY WHO GIVES A FLIPPIN' CRUD!" He shouts as my ear drum rings. I look at him with a scowl and he smirks freakishly. "DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY NOW!" I look at Jack and then at the coach. Oh well... I drop to the floor and begin the push-ups, Jack 3 seconds behind me.

_____________________

Okay I finally updated it abit today, sorry if it took so long my mum had me doing crazy stuff that I wasn't able to update but here ya guys go and I'll update some more.