Chapter 1: New student joins the school

At SonicHighschool all was peaceful. It was summer, school had just begun and the cherry blossom trees surrounding and also inside the hallways were in bloom.
Tails (sonic the hedgehog's bestest friend in the world) ran up to sonic the hedgehog.
 "Hey Sonic the hedgehog are you excited for our awesome start to our third year in SonicHighschool!?" Said Tails eagerly.
"Yeah I suppose so, shame there aren't any hot babes around though" Replied Sonic the hedgehog.
"I guess so, but I wouldn't know- I am gay. Don't you think it's weird that our school has the same name as you?" said Tails.
"Yes but its just a coincidence, the founder of the school was called sonic, its actually a common name in Japan" said Sonic the hedgehog.

*The teacher walked into the impressive classroom* "Settle down now class" Said Satoru Gojo from jujustu kaisen, he was their new teacher- recently moved from jujutsu high in Tokyo. "Everyone in their seats, I need to do the class register and introduce our new student"
*Gojo starts the class register*
"Archie?" said Gojo
"Here!" said Archie
"Amy?" said Gojo
"Present" said Amy Rose bluntly (she did not like the new teacher, Dr. Eggman was much better at teaching in her opinion)
"Ben?" said Gojo
"..." said no one (Ben was not in school due to a dentist appointment, they are taking his teeth)
*Gojo marks Ben as absent*
"Bob the minion?" said Gojo
"banana" said Bob the minion
"Eren?" said Gojo
"Here!" Eren said enthusiastically
"Helga?" said Gojo
"Here" said Helga
"Nikki?" said Gojo
"Good morning Mr Gojo" said Nikki 
"Sonic the hedgehog?" said Gojo
"Present" Yawned Sonic the hedgehog (he is bored)
"Tails?" said Gojo
"Here and ready to learn sir!" said Tails excitedly
*someone throws a medium sized rock at Tails' head, knocking him out cold*
"And that's the register done!" said Gojo "Lets now introduce our newest student!!!!1!"
*A cold presence enters the room*
*The hot and sexy guy stands at the front of the room, Sonic's eyes light up*
"My name is Shadow the hedgehog" said Shadow the hedgehog coldly.