CHAPTER XIX

"Das bringt nichts, Kaiser." Ness says as he walks towards to you and the others.

"Die können dich nicht verstehen. Hier benutz das." He added, pointing his finger to his ear.

"Die sind für alle hier im Blue Lock. Kleine Aufmerksamkeit von Jinpachi Ego." Ness said, handing ear pieces to the Japanese- speakers.

"No, I don't need it, but thanks." You replied as you smirk, which Ness nodded in response.

"Ein Mikro-Dolmetscher. Einer unserer Sponsoren hat dieentwickelt, um sie bei kommerziellen
Weltraumreisen einzusetzen. Designt, um mit Menschen aus aller Welt reden zu können. Ist erst mal noch ein Prototyp. Since it only respond to one predetermined language at a time. But even the tone of the voice is made to sound similar to one of the person speaking, can you tell?"

"Pardon us, for our late introduction. My names is Ness."

"Wow! I hearinh him in Japanese!" Igarashi chuckles, "That sponsor he mentioned, was Mikage Corporation?" Yukimiya says, holding the ear piece.

"C'mon Ness, don't pretend to be amiable to these smegma. I came all the way here because the club owner was going on and on about how amazing Blue Lock was, but my time would be better spent listening to some boring hot chick." Erik Gesner said, groaning in annoyance.

"How foul." You and Ness said in unison, glancing at each other. Ness had his usual cheeky smile, sending chills down your spine.

"Oh, that's what I'm talking, a hot chick, infront of me." Erik winked at you, you gave his 'What the fuck' kind of look.

As you continued to share weird convo with Erik, and Ness, well it wasn't that bad with Ness, it was Erik making everything weird.

"Yoichi." Kaiser calls out, grabbing Yoichi's chin. "I came here to meet you, Blue Lock's Ace Striker. Don't let me down, new hero." Kaiser says, smirking.

"Quit it, don't freaking touch me." Isagi slapped Kaiser's hand off from his chin, earning few chuckles from me.

"Your boyfriend has got guts in him, darling." Kaiser gave you a look.

"My boyfriend?" You asked in confusion, you shared a look with Ness, and with Isagi.

"Yes?" Isagi smirks, messing with Kaiser alongside with you. "Right." You chuckled.

"Drop the act, Y/n. You flirt but never date." Kaiser shrugged, knowing damn well.

"Fine." You groaned.

You stood beside Ness, quietly chatting him as tension grows between Kaiser and Isagi, you were concerned for.... Kaiser. Isagi could fuck his life up, and you knew it.

Afterall, he was born with talent, and made it to hardwork here.

"A foolish clown, who thought he was protagonist until now." Kaiser gives him smirk.

"Kaiser, stop it. It's childish." Noel Noa appears, walking up to you all.

So, this is when all the intensive activities start, on the first day with BM, you were ranking at 12, and Isagi was at ... 23.

He practiced hard, and made it to 17. Boys had it's own room with 5 bed inside, while you sink in lonely but happiness in the room beside, all alone.

"I'm going to see the Master." Isagi said to his roommates, his rivals, his friends after he saw his results.

"Excuse me, Noa." Isagi bowed his head as he enters to the room where Noa was. "What is it?" Noa replies, shifting his position so he could see Isagi.

"What do I need to do to increase my ranking?" Isagi asks, Noa looked at him before saying, "Are you dissatisfied with your training?"

"But I want to win against Kaiser."

"I see. Isagi Yoichi, what is your weapon?" Noa says, "Direct Shots." Isagi replies with enthusiasm in his voice.

"And what is necessary for you to use that weapon?" Noa took glance at Isagi, then to the screen which he was looking at before Isagi enters the room.

"It's to get past my opponents, and be unmarked while near the goal."

"And what is the play necessary to do that?" Noa looked directly in Isagi's eyes.

"To have a wide field of view, and to have the stamina and focus to keep searching for a hole in opponent's defenses during the 90 minutes of a match."

"And to do that, what abilities are necessary?" Noa asked, debating. "Are you unable to verbalize your own self?"

"No, I can. What I need right now is variety of plays and to have a base physical ability in order to handle any type of opponent."

"Well then, assuming you get all of that.. could you beat me? Or Y/n?"

"I don't know, Y/n... she's very unpredictable. She moves on her own, never needs any strategy. And you.. But I have to.." Isagi replies.

"Review your entire way of thinking. Your own values already failed you just now." Noa continued to give his philosophy speech to Isagi, "Bring me an ideal that can win against me."

Soon, 10 days later. It was already BM vs F. C Barcha.

Isagi and other BL players were benched, but not you. You had position beside Kaiser, as support.

Kaiser started the game by giving kick off, Bastard München players expected him to kick it to Ness but the ball came infront of you instead.

You smirked, "I see." You muttered under your breath. You got past two Spain players easily, and you passed it to Ness, who was runninh with your pace, not too far from you.

Ness took the ball, his smile never leaves his face. He took down one player by using cheap trick, which you never expected to work. He passed the ball the Erik, who just got the ball now.

Isagi was intensively watching the match, "Wow, Y/n and Kaiser is deadly duo. It would be fire if they... make a goal." He thought, bringing his finger to his chin.

Erik passed the ball to Kunigami, and Kunigami made his goal, dropping few offensive words to Ness. But who cares? Not Ness.

All you do was take the midfield, but right now wasn't good thing. You didn't care about Bachira and his plays, all you were worried about is whole Bastard München players stealing your thunder to goal.

A/n:
Soooo hey guys, it's been awhile I swear. I had to go to some treatment places where I didn't even have any SERVICE. Like what? Isn't it Gen Z?

I came back in 29 of August which I had to buy back to school stuff... sadlife is real. And took my flight to Berlin.

AND YES I GOT IN IU 'International University of Applied Sciences - Campus Bad Honnef'

FUCK YES. But Istg I will busy, but I will try my best to keep y'all updated.

Love you all😔