meeting gilbert Blythe

I was walking to school with Diana taking infall the romantically deanery around us, the trees, the sky 

"oh Diana isn't nature so beautiful?" I say to her, Diana is my best friend and I can't believe im walking with my BEST FRIEND to my first day of school. Diana is talking about a boy at school she finds quite handsome, I will never be a bride. it is my life long dream to become a bride, walking donna isle with a oh so beautiful white dress on while the love of my life stays in front of me, of its all so over whelming

 "Diana! who's your friend?" I hear someone yell,  me and Diana walk to the stream together to put out milk there to keep it cold for lunch hour,  me and Diana head to the school house. I go to the front of the class to introduce myself to the teacher

"hello sir, im y/n Cuthbert. it is a such a pleasure being in your class, I've never been in school before it seems so much more better then the books I've never though-" 

"okay that tough miss Cuthbert you can take a seat by Diana then we will start our lesson soon" he interrupts and I sit next to Diana

"that's gilbert Blythe, isn't he just so handsome?" she whispers into my ear, sheathed introduces me to someone her friends. a girl named ruby complemented my braids, she said the colour reminder of a flame. isn't that just so romantical? a fire on a candle stick in the dark of the night. i examined all the others girl dresses they all have puffed sleeves, oh I would just die for a dress with puffed sleeves I would look oh so elegant, like a queen up in her tower. while I was mid thought, gilbert who was behind me threw a crumpled up pice of paper at me,  I looked back and he winked at me. how disrespectful winking at a random girl you don't know. I roll my eyes and turn back around, I hear him whispering things. 

"hey, y/n" he whisper yells whilst mr Phillips writes on the boar "y/n!" he repeats. I don't bother to look back this time, I feel someone tug on my left braids "carrots" he whisper yells, I stand up inn instant.  

"you Gilbert Blythe are a mean hateful boy! I will never forgive you!" before I realized what im doing I hit him over the head with my slate, how could I behave in such a manner?

"y/n cuthbert' mr Phillips yelled "this is no way to act on the first day of school?" my eyes year up and I run out of the school house and sit under a tree beneath a tree. I hate Gilbert Blythe, I hate him I can not stand him.