Chapter Twenty Eight

Taehyung looked at jungkook in complete shocked. Tae wants to say many things but he couldn't.

Jk : you don't want to say anything?
(His eyes start to turn to teary it's holding many emotions. Tae composed himself before saying anything.

Tae : jimina he didn't told me he was coming. You both must enjoyed he wanted to meet to you for long. Since you went to study abroad.

Jungkook hugged him.

Jk : how long tae how long you're thinking to hide things from me. Why don't you say you were waiting for me. You misunderstood your feelings why? Tae. Why did told me you so much suffer hmm? Why? (Jungkook was crying hard keeping his head on tae's chest. Tae eyes was teary he was also crying holding jungkook.)

Tae : isn't I deserve that for hurting you. I was so stupid that time but already had me punishment please don't hate me it's so hard without bun. Please.

Jk : I should just leave I that even you didn't felt same for me that time. I should face you instant of running away like an coward.

Tae : please don't blame yourself baby. I am the one because you also suffered but give chance to prove myself. Please love me again bun.

Jk : for loving you again first I should stop loving first but I never did. hyung.

Tae hug him more tightly like jungkook will disappeared in this thin air if he leave him. He leave again leave is still scared of that.

Jk : let's forget everything and start from beginning. Let's start again.

Tae : I don't want forget then baby. I want them to be in my mind always so I can never hurt you again. I want to remember that so I can love more than anyone else. I want to remember them always. I want with me. They will remind me my stupid self.

Jk : yes let's always remember them. I will remember them so I won't be run from my problems.

Tae deeply kissed jungkook's forehead.

Tae : never leave me again because I only know how hard it was to survive. Please

Jungkook nodded his in tae's chest.

It's been more than a hour both were like this close to each other. They don't want to live without each other cause both of them felt the pain of separation. Both were very young back then and very implusive towards there decisions not thinking what it can cause.

Jungkook broken the peaceful silence between them.

Jk : tae

Tae : hmm bun.

Jk : let's go to sleep it's already very late.

Tae :(in mind) should I asking to share room together. No no what kookie felt uncomfortable we just solved things between us. I can't let it ruin it. Yes you can wait. There no need to be hurried.

Jk : tae hyung?

Tae : yes it's already let's go to sleep.

Jk (in mind) he not gonna ask me to sleep with him. Should I? No jungkook you can wait there is no need to rush things.

Jungkook and taehyung went to their respective rooms.

Jk pov :

I was changing my side from left to right to left. Sleep is so far from my eyes. I turn to ceiling looking at. Do I need be quite bold towards to my thoughts I wanted to sleep tae I couldn't able to say it loud. Should I go to tae. I think I should say what I feel instant of keeping it to myself only. I need to bit open. Yes I should go to tae. Yes.

I went towards the and open it and same time I heard tae's door opening sound. I saw in front of me tae was standing there looking deep into my eyes trying to say something. I smiled.

Jk : let's sleep together hyung.

No one's pov :
As soon kokkie said that he yelped as taehyung picked him in bridle style.

Tae : you know I thought you would think we were rushing things so I didn't say anything but I couldn't able sleep then I thought now or never. (Said with pout)

Tae made jungkook lay on the bed and besides him. Now jungkook head on tae's chest and tae's head on jungkook's neck.

Jungkook was sleepy but he looked at tae who was seems awake. Jungkook snuggle more.

Jk : aren't you sleepy hyung.

Tae : I am but first you sleep bun.

It was so warm and cozy for jungkook he can't help but fall sleep.

Tae looked at his baby who was sleeping on his chest in his embrace it's all feel like dream to tae. He hold jungkook more tight and snuggle his face in jungkook neck and place a tender kiss there.

Jk : hmmmmmmmm(jungkook moan lightly in his sleep)

Tae smiled and eventually fall sleep admiring jungkook's sleepy cute face .

Next morning.

Tae woke up and saw he is alone in the bed in pout heavily. He quickly fresh up and went down stairs and saw kookkie is cooking he went near him. He backhugged jungkook who flinched.

Tae : it's me. Baby

Jk : you scared me hyung.

Tae : why did you leave alone in the bed I was missing you warmth you're bad.

Jungkook off the stove and turn lock this arm in tae's neck.

Jk : but my hyung looking peaceful while sleep I couldn't able wake you. Sowry.

Tae : ok but..

Tae picked him and make jungkook to sit on the kitchen counter.

Tae : but I have condition. Only if I got a kiss. How does it sounds.

Jk : I don't think (about to get up)

Tae already smash his lips to jungkook and start to kiss him softly. Jungkook to respond to his and kiss him. Both of them kiss eack other with time the kiss was becoming deeper and deeper tae was holding his nape and pulling him closer and closer jungkook clenched on his shirt it's becoming hard for him keep it. He trap tae shoulder to tell him to stop. Tae broke the after giving few sucks on jungkook lips. There was saliva string between their lips tae was looking at jungkook who was breathing heavily only to make tae for tae who was controlling himself hard.

Jk : how can kiss me like that haa?

Tae : you wanna see practical who I did that

Jk : you pervert (cutely glare at him)

Tae peck his lips and hugg him.

Jk : hyung eat or you will be late.

Tae pout

Jk : come on hyung don't be a baby.

Tae was waiting for jungkook to come with spoons. Jungkook come about to sit besides him and tae pulled him on his lap. Jungkook bumped into his chest.

Tae : this sit suits you more now say aaah

Jk : you want me to moan (teasing way)

Tae : I can make you if you want me to (but it backfired on him)

Jungkook get shy and scream internally

Tae : now eat. Look my baby looks so thin.

Like this there breakfast went away.

I hope you enjoy it
Don't forget to vote and write your opinion bcuz it's matter me.
Stay tuned for next chapter. ☺