TWO → faeries are NOT your friends!

[ TWO → FAES ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS ! ]

[ TWO FAES ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS ! ]

→ YEARS GO BY, WILLIAM HALL REMAINS UNSERIOUS ...

❝... I lost my parents that day, but look! ❞ William said with excitement, and while his friends knew William and how his inability to take things serious was thought to be an issue, but seeing how pure and excited he got with eating his frozen dragon egg made things all the more difficult for them to stay mad at him.

William Hall is what many would call a "himbo," as he's attractive, charming and extremely funny. Years have gone by since the spiteful faerie appeared in his life ― granting him the boon of being unserious, but in the midst of it all, he finds himself enjoying life more as he's not exactly affected by it. In this era where dragons, witches and other creatures running amok and causing chaos, one would believe to carefully thread as danger lurks everywhere; this is where William Hall excels fully.

His friends watch William enjoy his dragon egg ― the "dragon egg" is a type of food from a specific dragon where it lays more eggs by each and every season. While dragon farmers have their own variation to the dragon egg, with others having "stained glass" look into it and others resemble ones with more hearth type, the one that William Hall is enjoying is the most rarest type ― having only two per seasons, William is eating a dragon egg that's said to be dipped in Styx.

To some, Styx is a river near the Ganymede Hills ― a place where magic flows freely and a home to the iconic Dark Raven, an icon of wicca and has been said to teach multiple generations before. But to William, the Styx is a special place since it was the only place he'd found to find comfort in his earlier years, he'd never talked about it, but he'd had a massive breakdown once his parents had told him about his boons that he had received.

In the sixteenth year of any youth, asking your parents to reveal your blessings was vital ― as it allowed the youth to not question why certain peers have specific boons that could further their future; for some, beauty is key to finding a love that would last them a lifetime, and to others, intelligence aided them to completely support their parents by becoming wizards or witches as alchemy is an important role in their career.

But when William Hall had asked his parents about their knowledge about his blessings ― he only gave out the most unserious response to exist, ❝ Aw, that sucks. But hey! At least I'm a little bit more prettier than most! ❞ with the most excitement. he's shared with his parents, and while it's expected to hear such enthusiasm, there is one that's not expected was him getting slightly emotional over it.

William Hall has been incredible with his quick decisions, often leading to him exiting whenever he wants to, and this is one of those moments where exiting before chaos abrupt ― he tells his parents that he'd be doing something far, and he did, which led him to the Ganymede Hills; the only place where no one would hear him have a breakdown.

His parents never really found about William's breakdown on Ganymede Hills ― those who only heard his cries were the souls that dance in the pale moonlight during that time; it was the festival of souls, and Ganymede Hills are known to "lit up" as the souls who've rested bring themselves back to dance under the pale moonlight, and while William wasn't feeling the best during that time, the souls who heard his cries were the only ones to comfort him.

William also never really found out about what really transpired with his parents ― his only information came from a messenger that was running from the Two Moons' towers; messengers are often fast people, supposedly blessed by a Uxion, the speedster god and transportation, they're usually quick to spread the word whenever someone needs it.

In the Festival of Souls, there's always one who sings a hymn that would be heard throughout the festival, and William was the one who unironically sung the hymn ― it doesn't come as a surprise to even know that William's been given the boon of song, but his soft humming allowed him to feel some level of comfort. Add the Ganymede Hills' souls dancing 'round about, William's mood changes entirely and just dances to what the souls around him are dancing, where it's just him enjoying himself.

His friends never really knew just how unserious William Hall is, until he'd met a faerie that hailed from Juno's Crest ― a fae that's been trying to ask for help, and while he's still unserious about everything around him, save for the Ganymede breakdown, he'd agree to help the poor fae who's been cast out from their tribe.

William agreed, and while the rest of his friends are somewhat weary of the entire thing, they had continued their journey and help the poor fae out. But like the old saying goes, "Faeries are NOT your friend," and William and his friends are going to find that out the hard way.