Enimies to lovers 2 /Sharky★

Nella babes 💋

                      Nella babes 💋

"I have to share a room with him!"

"It's not that bad girl its 2 weeks you will survive "

"No, you dont understand!! He hates me he thinks I'm annoying, but now he doesn't. I think!?"

  "You? Annoying?Never!  I know you like him"

"Cmon just a little bit"

"Maybe.."
"Maybee"
"OKAY YES!"

"Gotta run now bye babes"

Our room was like a one-room apartment

Our room was like a one-room apartment. I was facing at the counter on my phone until I felt hands on my waist. "Sharky!" I say "I heard your conversation," he says

"You did?" He shakes his head in response. "So you don't wanna sleep with?" He asks "Ermm.." "that's fine, ill sleep on the couch."

"Don't be a joke. It's a king sizes bed your not sleeping on the floor." "So do you want to sleep with me or"- I cut him off by kissing him.

I move my hands up to his cheeks and wait for him to kiss back. And. He did. A couple few more kisses pass until you let go.
"So do you still wanna sleep with me?" He asks
"Yes, i 100% do now" I cant help myself but smile.
————————————————

I slowly wake up with a huge grip on my waist. I try moving out but i can't. A groan is heard from behind you as you try to move, My eyes widen and I finally get out of Sharky's grip.

"Don't leave pretty girl. Stay!" He mumbles pulls you back and snakes his arm around you again. You lay your head on his chest and he sleeps. You play with his fingers and the rings on his fingers.

A couple of minutes passed.

"Hey, pretty boy it's time to get up" You slightly hit his cheek and peck his lips.

( super short I'm sorry)