EP 102 - Drinking

Wang's family and Choi's family already went back to their place. Today, you will have lunch together with your family outside. The maknae bring their girlfriends and Namjoon brings his wife.

You were sitting between your father and Yoongi. Your brother help you to cut the steak for you. You guys are happy eating together.

?? : Park Tae Woo.

Everyone raise their head and look at that person.

Tae Woo : Lee Haneul.

You also saw Lee Juwon and Lee Wonho at his side. Lee Wonho look at you with lustful eyes. You roll your eyes and eat like nothing happen.

Haneul : Can't believe we meet here? Such a coincidence.

Y/N : How can it be a coincidence? We already book this area. So you must come here with a purpose.

You said without looking at him.

Haneul : Such a bitch.

He said and that make you look at him.

Haneul : Your daughter there have cause a lot of trouble. You should take care of her. I know she doesn't have a mom to manage her but don't let her being a rude bitch.

Lee Juwon laughed at you.

Y/N : I know that you was a single father but you don't need to teach your son to be a rapist.

You talk back. Wonho smirking hearing your answer.

Haneul : Yah !

He shout loudly.

Y/N : Ah ! You surprise me !

You said as you put your hand at your chest. Pretending to be shocked.

Haneul : You should teach a lesson towars her or i will do it for your behalf.

Tae Woo : She have become a growth up girl. She knows which one is wrong and which one is right. I don't need to teach her anymore.

Lee Haneul looks at you in cold eyes.

Haneul : Park Y/n, how you feel to sat on that wheelchair? I can make you sat on it forever, you know.

You laugh.

Y/N : Then how about your other son, Lee Suwon? How it's feel for not able to fuck any single girl anymore?

Haneul : Yah, you're bitch !

Y/N : Mad? Then don't try to threat my father or my family. Your son also made a lot of trouble in my dad territory. Tell him to stop before he get kill.

Haneul : Small girl but dangerous.

Y/N : I have heard it before.

Haneul : We will meet again.

He said and left. Lee Juwon follow behind him. Wonho wink at you before he left.

Grandpa : You should careful with them, sunshine. They are not ordinary people.

Y/N : I know.

You said. You guys continue to eat.

Dad : You know that this won't end here. They will come for you.

Y/N : I know. Forget about it. Let's enjoy our day.

You said. You guys continue to eat. The table full with laugh and argument. Get teasing for a lot of things. That night, you got a text from Wonho.