Moving, Moving, Meeting

Hello my friendos.

After all this ordeal that was just cliffhangers I am hereby ending the Birthday Arc.
Now we're going further.

*Saturday morning*

"SHE SAID WHAT?!" Y/N yells.

"Yes she said that they are moving here. And arrive by plane this afternoon." Celina says.

"And you tell me that now?" The white haired questions.

"I don't understand. What's going on?" Reiko asks walking downstairs.

"These imbeciles..." He points at Ayato and Celina. "...decided to tell me now, that our mother and sister are moving here this afternoon." The MC explains.

"Wait your mother and sister are moving here today? That's wonderful." Reiko asks him.

"To be fair. She tried to call you and when we were near you she told them. That includes Arisu, Nirengeki and Yui. Stuff she halfway concealed about you, that we forgot about them moving here." Ayato states.

"Whatever. I'm going to make breakfast. Then we can get ready to move your stuff Reiko." Y/N says walking to the kitchen.

"What about Mom and Soph?" The blue haired asks.

"Call Aunt Rumi to pick them up from the airport. It would only take 30 minutes. And if she can't, then Celina can pick her up. She has a license, so that works." The white haired replies like it's the most common thing, while scrambling eggs.

"Right." Both of his family members say.

"With what car do you expect me to drive if Rumi doesn't work?" Celina asks back to the second case.

"Just go to the lab and order SAMIS Protocol Wheels." The white haired explains.

Ayato takes the initiative there. "SAMIS. Analyze Mom and Sophie's flight and when they will arrive in Tokyo." He orders the AI.

"Analysis complete. Approximate arrival in Tokyo 17:37." SAMIS replies.

"SAMIS, call Aunt Rumi 45 minutes before arrival to pick them up and bring them to our place." Y/N continues.

"Copy that." The AI says.

"So~. Any other plans besides helping Reiko move to her new house?" Celina asks.

"Probably having dinner and officially telling my parents that we're 'dating'." Reiko says, emphasis on dating.

"Yeah kinda confusing when you'd tell them that you're mated." Ayato agrees.

"Surprisingly, her sister took that better than expected, after a thorough explanation." The Quirkless teen states.

"So that was the other silver haired woman, that was with you." The 'Spider' user realizes.

"How long have you been spying on us?" Reiko asks the more important question.

"Just until you left the café." The younger Sullivan answers.

"I hate you guys." The white haired mutters.

"Luv ya tu bruv." Ayato jokes.

"Your girlfriend really influenced you with the way you just said that. Ayato." Celina teases her younger cousin.

"She's not my girlfriend." Ayato refutes, his face turning into the hair color of the subject of their conversation.

"Are you still embarrassed about what she said to Sophie?" The brown haired girl asks him with a knowing smirk.